Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Sprinkler system

On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 10:11:50 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 19:46:53 -0500, Alex wrote:

firearms for a variety of purposes. I have a few .357 Magnums and enjoy
firing them, too. My Ruger SP101 is a great self-defense firearm and I
prefer it over the J-frames. There's a lot of personal preference when
it comes to guns and different calibers. I'm lucky enough that I no
longer have to sell a gun in order to buy a new gun.

I have an old trooper that I got right after the OM. Both are pretty
much twins except the OM has a bull barrel and the trooper has the
longer .357 cylinder. Both stay in the safe pretty much all the time.
My go to house gun is the Ruger KP90 and I have the Barretta in a
quick access compartment near the front door just in case something
does come up and I want it in my pocket. My 1897 and M1A are in a
quick open, locked compartment in the bedroom in case the philistines
are really coming over the hill.
For the most parts I still think of these as "safes" since they are
hard to get into and pretty hard to find.
That "building" stuff really comes in handy if you want to lose a few
cubic feet in a place that is hard to triangulate on. ;-)

Trooper is a nice .357. I bought one used when a friend wanted my Ruger
.30 carbine pistol. The Ruger was an interesting firearm, but unless you
were reloading ammo, was nasty to shoot. Huge fireball, and I understand
it was the 3rd noisiest handgun made.

I have a Blackhawk in .30 carbine. I think it's fun to shoot! Puts a grin on my face every time.