Default Depressing

True North wrote:
Poco Deplorevole
"Too late. I called my bro, conceded, and crashed. Should have stayed up. Unreal.

At halftime they showed the most points down that had ever been overcome
to win. Three times teams
had come back after being 10 points down. None had come from more than a
10 point deficit. At the 25
point deficit mark I chalked up the loss. Called the bank, had the
checkbook on the desk, ready to
write the check in the morning.

I got up and my wife had left me a note: "Patriots Won. Jim is sending check."

I guess he forgot that I'd conceded. Or maybe he thought I'd demand a
recount anyway. Who knows.

I should get the money any day now. Can't wait. Don't know what I'll buy with it.

All of $2.00."

WOW! You're quite the big time operator.
It would cost at least $2 to write and mail a cheque up here. Almost that
much to send the money by etransfer.

Maybe you should get control of your bank or banking account.

wrote:
On Mon, 6 Feb 2017 06:44:29 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

[...]

I would just send one of these
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2%20dollar%20bills.jpg

Just like my buddy who passed away couple years ago. He always used $2
bills.

wrote:

[...]

Back in the 60's the air force base at which my dad was stationed would pay the airmen in $2
bills...their whole check. Of course the checks weren't as big back then. The purpose was to show
the communities how much money the military was spending on the local economy. The idea was pretty
good for a few months after that payday all one would see was $2 bills everywhere.

Don't know if other military installations did that or not.

wrote:

[...]

Pax River talked about it but the payroll was just too big and I think
they do a lot of direct deposit anyway.

Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 21:58:28 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 2/5/2017 9:14 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 19:49:53 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 2/5/2017 7:45 PM, Poco Deplorevole wrote:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 19:34:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

enough said.
I'm losing. ****.

Something's wrong with Tom Brady. He looks tired. It's like he's just
going through the motions as best he can.

I just called my bro and conceded. Maybe tomorrow I'll ask for a recount. Right now it's bed time.

Not so fast!

Too late. I called my bro, conceded, and crashed. Should have stayed up. Unreal.

At halftime they showed the most points down that had ever been overcome to win. Three times teams
had come back after being 10 points down. None had come from more than a 10 point deficit. At the 25
point deficit mark I chalked up the loss. Called the bank, had the checkbook on the desk, ready to
write the check in the morning.

I got up and my wife had left me a note: "Patriots Won. Jim is sending check."

I guess he forgot that I'd conceded. Or maybe he thought I'd demand a recount anyway. Who knows.

I should get the money any day now. Can't wait. Don't know what I'll buy with it.

All of $2.00.

That's funny! All of my bets with my friends are for $2.00!

True North wrote:
[...]

You wouldn't understand. It's similar to the move Trading Places.

wrote:

[...]

I'm sure the strippers were thrilled! They are part of the local
economy, right?

wrote:

[...]

That is a Bob and Tom joke. You give strippers twos and in that bad
light, they think they are getting a 20.

wrote:

[...]

Whiteman AFB was pretty good sized, but I don't know how big, comparatively speaking. It was a B-47
base back then. Had a great photo shop and hobby shop which is where I spent most of my summer days
when not working.