Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Depressing

On 2/6/2017 2:58 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Feb 2017 23:53:07 -0500,

wrote:

On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 19:34:34 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

enough said.

===

Amazing comeback. I wonder what made the difference in the 2nd half.
Did Atlanta run out of gas or did Bill Belichick make an amazing half
time talk?

I guess I have to crank up the TiVo and watch the end of the game. We
went to bed after Gaga thinking Atlanta had just ran away with it and
thinking Brady was over the hill.
I guess you should never give up on old guys.

I am still in shock. This was the sweetest win ever given all the
controversy about deflategate, Brady missing 4 games, the million dollar
fine and loss of 1st and 4th picks in the draft.
Many players contributed over the year, making up for Gronk being out
with injuries and new players stepping up to the line.

Even with such a poor first half Brady still managed to set Superbowl
records for yards gained with pass completions, etc.

Big question now is: At 39 years old and holding the record for most
divisional championships and Superbowls by any quarterback, will he be
back or will he pass the baton to someone else?