BlackBeard

Default McDeployment in the Submarine McNavy

"David Loewe, Jr." wrote in message . ..

It's obvious to me that you NEVER served in the Navy. Rants like this,
some serious, most not, were standard fare on the subs of Squadron 17.
And a lot of what he whines about is dead on - like, oh, complaint 99
about the dreaded "poopy-suit" or 44 ("Sea Foam Green" - oh, ick. I'd
almost erased that color from my mind).

Sailors bitch. There ain't no two ways about it. All you guys who read
it and didn't just have yourselves at least a small chuckle need to
get a clue.

Of course it's good to know that the 'snivelling nuke' is still a
long way from the endangered list...

You're right of course, some of those were WAY to familiar, thank
God the navy Sub Service hasn't let progress pollute their SOP's...

BB

Submarine Sayings Bob Suruncle General 5 July 22nd 03 02:41 PM
Submarine Sayings \WT\ General 0 July 21st 03 08:23 AM