Tank Fixer

Default McDeployment in the Submarine McNavy

In article ,
says...

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
though it seems like a joke, one 6 month deployment on a submarine and
you would be able to come up with a list much greater in length.
McDeploy!!!

I associate leaving the navy with being soothed and better associating
myself with nature.

Snip nauseating long rant that nobody likely read to the end of

I can understand why you prefer McDonald's, they have a lot of cheese to
serve with your whine. Or maybe it's just a job you can handle.

From all that whine and cheeze I'd have thought he was french..

--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.