Default Hacking hearings

What bull****
I am watching this dog and pony show on TV as we speak and if this is
the answer to the hack, the Russians won. It looks like they will have
gridlocked the government for weeks over nothing. I have been watching
hours of blathering and it is clear it is just congress trying to look
like they are doing something. They have rephrased the same 2 or 3
questions in 50 different ways and heard the same rhetoric from
Clapper, Rogers and the other people from the intel community.

I still say, if we want to spend this much effort on Russian hackers,
we should be trying to stop the ones who are scamping Americans out of
millions of dollars a week. That is something that the voter really
cares about. If you believe nothing happens in Russia without Putin
being involved, he is getting money from that too.
In spite of the hype around this DNC hack, I doubt most Americans
actually read the released emails, it did not influence their vote and
they really do not give a **** anymore. If we are going to spend this
much effort, go after things that are affecting us today, not bull****
that did not really even affect us when it happened.

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:20:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 12:15 PM, wrote:
[...]

Congress is full of a bunch of blowhards. They make a lot of wind
flapping their jaws but few have the balls to actually *do* anything.

I also see a lot of bureaucrats trying to protect their budgets with
an incoming administration who ran on cutting government waste.
I saw a discussion last night about the idea of getting rid of the DNI
and his bureaucracy. The argument that this is simply one more useless
level of bureaucracy does seem to make a lot of sense.

On 1/5/17 3:39 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:20:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 12:15 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Because, of course, intel is your specialty.

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 15:56:13 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/5/17 3:39 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:20:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 12:15 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Take a moment and actually read the note you respond to and you won't
look so stupid.
I was simply reporting what I heard.

wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:20:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 12:15 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Actually, you are reporting your interpretation of what you heard, mixed
in, I am sure, with your usual disdain for "the government."

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 3:56:16 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/5/17 3:39 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:20:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 12:15 PM,
wrote:
[...]

You are a newspaper copyboy. What do you know about intel?

On 1/5/17 3:39 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:20:46 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/5/2017 12:15 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Well, he does do propaganda.

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 16:46:43 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

Actually, you are reporting your interpretation of what you heard, mixed
in, I am sure, with your usual disdain for "the government."

Gates seemed pretty unambiguous on Charlie Rose

BTW I will save you a seat on the government disdain bus. I bet you
will want to hop on board once trump is running the place.

Russian hacking? Mr. Luddite General 77 December 18th 16 06:05 PM
Auto Hearings Humor Eisboch General 5 December 6th 08 04:23 AM
Son of Democrat lawmaker indicted for hacking Palin's e-mail Gregory Hall ASA 5 October 8th 08 06:14 PM
OT--Senate to Hold Hearings on Able Danger, Info Sharing NOYB General 1 August 25th 05 06:21 PM