Default The asshole tweets...

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/1/17 8:01 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/1/17 9:19 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/1/2017 9:09 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/1/17 8:46 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/31/2016 9:10 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Sure, you say, he's the next POTUS. He could have wished everyone a
happy new year and left it at that.
But, no...he's an asshole.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter:

"Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who
have
fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love."

What a jerk. He's no classier than the Herring and FlaJim turds
here.

Looks like 2017 will just be a continuation of 2016 here in
rec.boats.

sigh

Every year is the same here. You don't make it any different.

I've tried in the past but one can only handle so many obnoxious posts
and insults to those who don't share your views. That said though, I
have come to the conclusion that you and FlaJim have something in
common. You both have an assumed "role" to be played in the constant
bickering and jab tossing. His was assumed in response to yours. I
think you do it simply for the fun of it. You like being the
center of
attention.

I don't read most of the posts that appear in this pigpen. FlaJim has
always been an asshole in here, as has Herring and several others.

And you're a great guy, eh?

My friends think so. Of course, I don't hang out with right-wing trash
or racists.

I'm sure you wouldn't share the crap you post here with your friends or
their opinion of you would change.

On 1/2/17 8:08 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/1/17 8:01 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

You'd be, as usual, wrong.

'Death Panel' Tweets H the K General 3 August 17th 09 01:43 AM
ey, Asshole! jlrogers ASA 0 December 9th 05 12:32 PM
NEAL IS AN ASSHOLE Scotty ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:32 PM
I really AM an asshole. Harry Krause General 3 April 4th 05 12:35 AM