Tim Tim is offline

Default Things starting to look up already?

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-01-11-27-22

The AP poll thinks so.

Im optimistic about it.

Tim Wrote in message:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-01-11-27-22

The AP poll thinks so.

Im optimistic about it.

Even raechal mad cow is getting used to the fact we may have a
real president taking over. Now if the old one would only bow out
gracefully
Tim Tim is offline

8:09 AMjustan
Tim Wrote in message:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-01-11-27-22

The AP poll thinks so.

Im optimistic about it.

Even raechal mad cow is getting used to the fact we may have a
real president taking over. Now if the old one would only bow out
gracefully

I guess he's planning on doing that in Chicago on the 10th (?)

On 1/2/17 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-01-11-27-22

The AP poll thinks so.

Im optimistic about it.

Hey, everything will be great with an intellectually lazy, ignorant, and
mentally unstable asshole like Trump in the White House because...Jesus.
Tim Tim is offline

8:46 AMKeyser Soze
Hey, everything will be great with an intellectually lazy, ignorant, and
mentally unstable asshole like Trump in the White House because...Jesus.

Jesus? I thought you said Jesus didn't exist but according to you He's now put trump in the White House?

Talk about superstitious... Lol!

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017 09:46:31 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 1/2/17 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-01-11-27-22

The AP poll thinks so.

Im optimistic about it.

Hey, everything will be great with an intellectually lazy, ignorant, and
mentally unstable asshole like Trump in the White House because...Jesus.

Gosh, you capitalized a proper name. Wow. You're learning, Krause.

On 1/2/17 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-01-11-27-22

The AP poll thinks so.

Im optimistic about it.

Hey, everything will be great with an intellectually lazy, ignorant, and
mentally unstable asshole like Trump in the White House because...Jesus.

Democrat jihadists. You folks are a trip. You would rather crash the
plane into the mountain than to give the pilot a break and see if he
can pull us out of this dive.
We tried it your way for 25 years and we are here. I am willing to try
something different. I will certainly be as critical as you when he
****s up but what we have been doing for the last 25 years is clearly
not working.

On 1/2/17 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...01-01-11-27-22

The AP poll thinks so.

Im optimistic about it.

Hey, everything will be great with an intellectually lazy, ignorant, and
mentally unstable asshole like Trump in the White House because...Jesus.

Democrat jihadists. You folks are a trip. You would rather crash the
plane into the mountain than to give the pilot a break and see if he
can pull us out of this dive.
We tried it your way for 25 years and we are here. I am willing to try
something different. I will certainly be as critical as you when he
****s up but what we have been doing for the last 25 years is clearly
not working.

I don't see how a guy as lazy, intellectually challenged and mentally
unstable as Trump is going to lead this nation out of what he perceives
as a wilderness. How long do you think he and his team of adult
miscreants are going to get away with threatening their critics?

On 1/2/17 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I am willing to give him a shot. There is no good reason for me to
root for failure of my own country.
I can only hope the people he is letting do the day to day are good
enough to keep it together.

If you want a fear, it should be that Trump actually works a deal with
the UN Security Council to rule the world. They might just chop it up
into 5 sectors and **** the 3d world.
His contacts might be able to get China, Russia and the Brits on board
so it could just be the EU looking for a seat at the table in France's
chair.

On 1/2/17 8:04 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I see no reason to trust Trump or his gang of thugs with anything.
Hardly a day goes by without him saying or threatening to do something
awful.

Are things getting better here? Roger Long Cruising 21 September 28th 09 06:42 AM
Starting Over jlrogers±³©[_2_] ASA 20 October 11th 08 06:21 PM
Things are starting to spin up Joe ASA 6 August 18th 07 10:33 PM
Starting out John Smith Boat Building 7 November 10th 03 04:58 PM