Default Debbie Reynolds

Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 08:49:04 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/29/16 8:37 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Probably at the top of my most favorite actress list. When I saw the
news I immediately thought of
the musical, "The Unsinkable Molly Brown", also one of my favorites.
Debbie Reynolds seemed to me
'unsinkable'. God rest her soul.

It's a shame we don't get the musicals like we used to.

I agree completely. She was terrific on screen and off and a performer
who did a lot for others. I can't remember a musical of recent vintage
with humable, singable, memorable songs like those of the 40's, 50's,
60's and even the 70's.

Oh, I read your post because of the subject line. I was hoping you'd
have something nice to say about Ms. Reynolds. Thank you.

Eddie Fisher was a horse's ass.

Funny. When authors are filtered, the subject of their post doesn't show.

Whoops.

You ain't filtered...you're just not read.

--
Posted with my iPhone 7+.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:
Poco Loco wrote:
[...]

Whatever happened to your bozo bin. It seemed to be a popular
hangout. Just about everybody who was anybody spent time
there.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/29/16 7:09 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/29/16 8:37 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Probably at the top of my most favorite actress list. When I saw the
news I immediately thought of
the musical, "The Unsinkable Molly Brown", also one of my favorites.
Debbie Reynolds seemed to me
'unsinkable'. God rest her soul.

It's a shame we don't get the musicals like we used to.

I agree completely. She was terrific on screen and off and a performer
who did a lot for others. I can't remember a musical of recent vintage
with humable, singable, memorable songs like those of the 40's, 50's,
60's and even the 70's.

Oh, I read your post because of the subject line. I was hoping you'd
have something nice to say about Ms. Reynolds. Thank you.

Eddie Fisher was a horse's ass.

No, you read it because you real all posts.

Grow up, Alex. Trying to be a snarky 7th grader doesn't work for a guy
with 50+ guns. I would guess I read about 30% of the posts in this
snake pit. What would be the purpose of reading more?

Now I work for a guy with 52 (that's the number) guns? Where do you get
this stuff?

Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:09:52 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/29/16 8:37 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Probably at the top of my most favorite actress list. When I saw the
news I immediately thought of
the musical, "The Unsinkable Molly Brown", also one of my favorites.
Debbie Reynolds seemed to me
'unsinkable'. God rest her soul.

It's a shame we don't get the musicals like we used to.

I agree completely. She was terrific on screen and off and a performer
who did a lot for others. I can't remember a musical of recent vintage
with humable, singable, memorable songs like those of the 40's, 50's,
60's and even the 70's.

Oh, I read your post because of the subject line. I was hoping you'd
have something nice to say about Ms. Reynolds. Thank you.

Eddie Fisher was a horse's ass.

No, you read it because you real all posts.

He kinda blew that one.

No kidding.

On Friday, 30 December 2016 20:08:58 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/29/16 7:09 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Does Margaret know about this fetish of yours for more and more guns?
She should start charging you for sleeping in the back warehouse area. It appears you have more money than brains.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/29/16 7:09 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

You and you only friend should figure out who who you respond to.
Tim Tim is offline

6:08 PMAlex
Now I work for a guy with 52 (that's the number) guns? Where do you get
this stuff?

Maybe from the same guy who said there were 57 states?