Jim Jim is offline

Default Debbie has her Eye on Boston

Predictions have her veering to the right but her current track shows a
direct hit on bean town. Eisboch is a hurricane magnet. Steer clear of him.
Jim

"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
Predictions have her veering to the right but her current track shows a
direct hit on bean town. Eisboch is a hurricane magnet. Steer clear of
him.
Jim

Not so!

New data shows it is expected to suddenly turn southwest, then south, move
harmless past the Keys turn west, then north then east directly for Naples,
all the while being a mild tropical storm. Once within 75 miles of Naples
it is expected to pick up tremendous wind speed and turn into a Cat 5
hurricane. ;-)

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
Predictions have her veering to the right but her current track shows a
direct hit on bean town. Eisboch is a hurricane magnet. Steer clear of
him.
Jim

Not so!

New data shows it is expected to suddenly turn southwest, then south, move
harmless past the Keys turn west, then north then east directly for
Naples, all the while being a mild tropical storm. Once within 75 miles
of Naples it is expected to pick up tremendous wind speed and turn into a
Cat 5 hurricane. ;-)

Even if it hits Boston, Florida boat insurance rates will increase again.

"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
Predictions have her veering to the right but her current track shows a
direct hit on bean town. Eisboch is a hurricane magnet. Steer clear of
him.
Jim

Not so!

New data shows it is expected to suddenly turn southwest, then south,
move harmless past the Keys turn west, then north then east directly for
Naples, all the while being a mild tropical storm. Once within 75 miles
of Naples it is expected to pick up tremendous wind speed and turn into a
Cat 5 hurricane. ;-)

Even if it hits Boston, Florida boat insurance rates will increase again.

I'll tell ya. Having lived most of my life here in the northeast and
remembering a few "hurricanes" in my youth, I now have a new respect for a
real hurricane after experiencing Wilma last year in Florida. Jupiter took
a direct hit with the eye passing right over our area. I am somewhat of the
adventurous sort, but that was downright scary.

Eisboch

I can sympathise with you gents.

I've never been through a hurricane, but have lived through a couple
tornado's.
One was a direct hit on my neighbors house that obliterated it.
ironicly , my house had a couple trees down and that's it. Tornados
are very strange and extremely unpredictable.

I was very lucky both times.

Eisboch wrote:
"NOYB" wrote in message
k.net...

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
Predictions have her veering to the right but her current track shows a
direct hit on bean town. Eisboch is a hurricane magnet. Steer clear of
him.
Jim

I'm predicting she'll turn west and do Dallas.

NOYB wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
Predictions have her veering to the right but her current track shows a
direct hit on bean town. Eisboch is a hurricane magnet. Steer clear of
him.
Jim

I'm predicting she'll turn west and do Dallas.

She's already done Dallas and knows why women in Texas have big tits and
tight pussies.

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:11:29 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

NOYB wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
nk.net...
Predictions have her veering to the right but her current track shows a
direct hit on bean town. Eisboch is a hurricane magnet. Steer clear of
him.
Jim

I'm predicting she'll turn west and do Dallas.

She's already done Dallas and knows why women in Texas have big tits and
tight pussies.

Maybe Harry's been right the whole time...
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

my cruise from Boston to Nova Scotia richard Cruising 4 June 3rd 06 12:12 PM
trouble with boston wefax ? purple_stars Cruising 9 May 16th 06 04:46 AM
Athletic Men and Women Wanted In Boston! psynch General 0 March 10th 06 08:52 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
Trip Report: Boston to Vineyard (Long) Jeff Morris ASA 25 September 3rd 03 06:45 PM