Default What a damn shame

A Historic Number of Electors Defected, and Most Were Supposed to Vote for Clinton

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...e-results.html

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 7:45:12 AM UTC-5, Poco Loco wrote:
A Historic Number of Electors Defected, and Most Were Supposed to Vote for Clinton

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...e-results.html

LOL! Funny stuff.
Tim Tim is offline

When you look at the votes outside the box it makes me wonder why. Gen Powell? The American Indian dude?

What gives with that?

On 12/20/2016 9:51 AM, Tim wrote:

When you look at the votes outside the box it makes me wonder why. Gen Powell? The American Indian dude?

What gives with that?

Powell got more votes than Jill Stein and he wasn't even running.
Of course Stein made out with the $7M worth of snowflake donations in
her demand for recounts.

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 06:03:15 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 7:45:12 AM UTC-5, Poco Loco wrote:
A Historic Number of Electors Defected, and Most Were Supposed to Vote for Clinton

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...e-results.html

LOL! Funny stuff.

Yeah Faith Spotted Eagle is now enshrined in history along with
Washington, Lincoln and FDR. She did something Ross Perot, Ralph Nader
and John Anderson were unable to do, get an Electoral College Vote and
she didn't spend a dime on her campaign.

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 06:51:28 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

When you look at the votes outside the box it makes me wonder why. Gen Powell? The American Indian dude?

Dudess, Faith Spotted Eagle is a squaw.

Tim Tim is offline

9:59
wrote:

When you look at the votes outside the box it makes me wonder why. Gen Powell? The American Indian dude?

Dudess, Faith Spotted Eagle is a squaw.

That's mind boggling....
Tim Tim is offline

12:15
===

Why not dudette?
....that'd work!

Damn shame Another John General 0 August 6th 09 05:55 PM
It's a Shame Sees-koo-wee-hah-nay General 3 June 20th 06 01:10 AM
More Shame to the USA Overproof ASA 161 January 11th 05 02:53 AM
No Shame for the USA G&G ASA 0 December 30th 04 08:38 PM
OT Beyond shame Jim General 0 November 7th 03 02:00 AM