Default Another liberal sore loser

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/20/16 2:42 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/20/16 11:52 AM, Tim wrote:
9:51 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/20/16 10:35 AM, Tim wrote:
Not pizza. That's a different deal. Anyhow, let em eat cake, eh?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...efy-the-order/

Perhaps it is because "gay" is something "genetic," such as skin color
or age, and therefore cannot be changed and it is illegal to
discriminate, whereas, if you are an asshole Republican Trump voter,
well, you have a choice about that.

Must really bother you to know that certain forms of discrimination are
not allowed, eh? Perhaps your fearful leader Trump will take us back to
the 1950s.

Harry it must not really bother you that people can be fined for
adhering to their religious convictions. Actually I'm sure you kinda like it.

This is not a "religious state," and I see no reason to allow
individuals to hide their discriminatory ways behind religious beliefs
when that sort of discrimination is forbidden by law. You want a
christian version of sharia law, move to a country where that is allowable.

The constitution states otherwise. The government may make no laws
abridging religious freedom. Seems as if fining them for their beliefs is
against the Constitution.

Because, of course, you are a well-known authority on such matters.
You are free to practice whatever moronic religious beliefs you like,
just don't shove them onto others, eh?

Not what was stated.

Tim Tim is offline

2:30 PMCalifbill

Not what was stated.

Surely you didn't expect otherwise.

On 12/20/16 7:33 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 12/19/16 5:32 PM, justan wrote:
Poco Loco Wrote in message:
Wonder if he's bawling like Harry?

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/m...mp-supporters/

He deserves to be sued out of existance. And it probably will
happen. How can people be so stupid?

On what basis would he be sued, **** for brains? Is he discriminating in
some way that is illegal, such as on the basis of race or gender or age?

Consult with a lawyer if you really want to know. How about
refusing service for no justifiable reason. How about reckless
endangerment. How about negligent homicide. How about
discrimination.
Oh, by the way, go **** yourself. Merry Christmas.

I'm sure with your great knowledge of nothing, you'll have the answers.

Unless it is in violation of some law/regulation, a small business has
the right to refuse service. In the good old days, my dad would refuse
to rent slips for a season to certain boaters because they were
assholes. I assume you can refuse to sell LPG to certain customers
because they are asshole Republicans.

I'm afraid yoy've fallen over the edge. Your dad must have been a
complete ****ing moron to have raised a kid that turned out the
way you did. Again, have a merry Christmas

My dad, a first-generation American, was smart enough and talented
enough to graduate from college and pay for it with work and
scholarship, and he taught me the same attributes. After my freshman
year, I was able to pay for my education through the completion of a
master's degree. You, on the other hand, were lucky to be socially
promoted out of high school.

Confirming my suspician, the nut didn't fall far from the tree, as
it were.

A long history of educational underachievement in your family, eh?

No one in my extended family ever went bankrupt even once. No one
in my extended family was ever forclosed on. All of the females
in my extended family have the same surnames as their husbands.
No one in my extended family has half a brother. No one in my
extended family attended a high school where their race was
represented by 3 percent of the student population. No one in my
extended family got their higher education in Bumfoch Kansas. All
that makes you very unique and special, eh?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Poco Loco Wrote in message:
[...]

And you are proud you have a college degree and are a failure. Two
bankruptcies cry much points that out. Your dad would be so proud.

Snerk.

You misspelled sniffle.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:51:16 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/20/16 10:35 AM, Tim wrote:
Not pizza. That's a different deal. Anyhow, let em eat cake, eh?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...efy-the-order/

Perhaps it is because "gay" is something "genetic," such as skin color
or age, and therefore cannot be changed ...

Kinda like zoophiles, pedophiles, paraphiles,masochists, sadists, necrophiles, etc., eh Krause?

What horse****. I keep wondering when the shooters in our ghettos will start claiming they were born
with that 'genetic' desire to shoot someone, and therefore should receive kudos for doing so.l

Poco Loco Wrote in message:
[...]

Careful. We wouldn't want you to bust your arm patting yourself on the back.

Poco Loco Wrote in message:
[...]

He paid for his degree but his degree didn't land him a job that allowed
him to pay his taxes and other debts. What a hero!

Sore losers justan General 3 December 5th 16 01:16 AM
Liberal Hero again a loser. Bobsprit contemplates suicide. Joe ASA 29 January 31st 05 08:05 PM
Liberal liar loser leaving Jonathan Ganz ASA 5 November 24th 04 03:17 PM
Poor Babs - another liberal loser! Simple Simon ASA 3 December 4th 03 05:32 PM
Bobsprit is a loser with a loser boat Simple Simon ASA 6 August 15th 03 03:48 AM