Default Michael Moore stoops to Harry's level.

Except for Krause, Moore has money and is looking for a Judas when actually by offering blood money he's only selling his own soul.

I never thought much of him before hand. I think less of him now.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=44276931

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 02:13:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Nofinger
wrote:

Except for Krause, Moore has money and is looking for a Judas when actually by offering blood money he's only selling his own soul.

I never thought much of him before hand. I think less of him now.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=44276931

Hey if this goes to the house, my guy Gary has another chance at it
Certainly a better chance than Hillary ;-)

wrote:

Except for Krause, Moore has money and is looking for a Judas when actually by offering blood money he's only selling his own soul.

I never thought much of him before hand. I think less of him now.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=44276931

Hey if this goes to the house, my guy Gary has another chance at it
Certainly a better chance than Hillary ;-)

'Mericans deserve Trump and all the horrors he'll visit upon them. Can
hardly wait for his first series of colossal ****ups.
Tim Tim is offline

a guy said on Facebook concerning this link:

"Its B.S. Tim. Only a few states fine the Electors. The fines are $100. So here is a multi-millionaire, pretending he's one of us.

Offering to pay roughly $2000 dollars. to try to throw an election. For all the threats he made. He should be in jail."

On 12/19/16 12:17 PM, Tim wrote:
a guy said on Facebook concerning this link:

"Its B.S. Tim. Only a few states fine the Electors. The fines are $100. So here is a multi-millionaire, pretending he's one of us.

Offering to pay roughly $2000 dollars. to try to throw an election. For all the threats he made. He should be in jail."

I find it hilarious you Trump enablers are ****ed off at everyone except
Trump himself, easily the scummiest incoming POTUS in the history of the
last 116 years.

wrote:

Except for Krause, Moore has money and is looking for a Judas when actually by offering blood money he's only selling his own soul.

I never thought much of him before hand. I think less of him now.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=44276931

Hey if this goes to the house, my guy Gary has another chance at it
Certainly a better chance than Hillary ;-)

'Mericans deserve Trump and all the horrors he'll visit upon them. Can
hardly wait for his first series of colossal ****ups.

I have never seen anyone so happy to see his country fail.
It would not break my heart if the first thing he did was to burn down
K street (the lobbyist/bribery business) but that would be tough on
you.
If Trump doesn't mind blowing up the budget like his previous 2
predecessors, fast tracks the federal permit process and makes those
jobs out there truly shovel ready, a lot of people will go back to
work. It is not a novel idea. FDR and Eisenhower did it.
Another option is tolls that tax the actual user. These days this is a
lot more silent than stopping and throwing a quarter in the basket.
You get a transponder and they simply bill you. It is far more
efficient than having thousand of government employees collecting,
counting and sometimes stealing some of those quarters.
That is a lot more common than they report. I spent a few months with
DOT when they built the MM99 toll booth on I75. That is a huge
operation, a lot of it literally underground.

On 12/19/16 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:23:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

Except for Krause, Moore has money and is looking for a Judas when actually by offering blood money he's only selling his own soul.

I never thought much of him before hand. I think less of him now.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=44276931

Hey if this goes to the house, my guy Gary has another chance at it
Certainly a better chance than Hillary ;-)

'Mericans deserve Trump and all the horrors he'll visit upon them. Can
hardly wait for his first series of colossal ****ups.

I have never seen anyone so happy to see his country fail.
It would not break my heart if the first thing he did was to burn down
K street (the lobbyist/bribery business) but that would be tough on
you.

If Trump "burns down" the bribery business, he and his family will go
broke or be in jail or both. Did you forget that Trump bribed the
attorneys general of Florida and Texas to "forget" about the cases
against the Trumps for their fraudlent university?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/19/16 12:32 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:23:22 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So what is Bill Clinton going to do about his fraudulent univ?

Tim Tim is offline

11:28 AMKeyser Soze
On 12/19/16 12:17 PM, Tim wrote:
a guy said on Facebook concerning this link:

"Its B.S. Tim. Only a few states fine the Electors. The fines are $100. So here is a multi-millionaire, pretending he's one of us.

Offering to pay roughly $2000 dollars. to try to throw an election. For all the threats he made. He should be in jail."

I find it hilarious you Trump enablers are ****ed off at everyone except
Trump himself, easily the scummiest incoming POTUS in the history of the
last 116 years.

No Harry I think that you're about to start bawling...

On Mon, 19 Dec 2016 12:28:06 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I find it hilarious you Trump enablers are ****ed off at everyone except
Trump himself, easily the scummiest incoming POTUS in the history of the
last 116 years.

1900? are you suggesting someone should shoot Trump now?
Mike Pence is no Teddy Roosevelt.
Be careful what you wish for. Trump is far more like you in things you
seem to care about than Pence (gays, abortion and the subjugation of
the Palestinians).

BTW I still have it at about 50:50 that Trump resigns when the full
impact of the divestiture of "Trump inc" he needs to do becomes
apparent to him.

Michael Moore Alex[_10_] General 70 September 27th 16 09:57 PM
Michael Moore would be proud... Short Wave Sportfishing General 125 January 9th 08 01:22 AM
OT Michael Moore proves he is the sicko Bart ASA 163 July 14th 07 05:49 AM
Michael Moore speaks the truth! Gilligan ASA 0 January 29th 05 01:48 AM
Don't go and see Michael Moore!!! Bob Crantz ASA 27 July 13th 04 03:09 AM