Bob Crantz

Default Don't go and see Michael Moore!!!

If you want to be entertained by a self centered, hypocritical, lying, fat,
disgusting slob of a person who directs rather poor films then stay here!
It's free and Bobsprit is interactive.

Any movie house that shows a Moore movie should be burnt to the ground. What
a loser the creep is!

Martin Baxter

Bob Crantz wrote:

If you want to be entertained by a self centered, hypocritical, lying, fat,
disgusting slob of a person who directs rather poor films then stay here!
It's free and Bobsprit is interactive.

Any movie house that shows a Moore movie should be burnt to the ground. What
a loser the creep is!

How American of you, perhaps we could follow with a good old fashioned lyching, or maybe a cross burning?

Cheers
Marty

Bobsprit

How American of you, perhaps we could follow with a good old fashioned lyching,
or maybe a cross burning?

Exactly. Crantz is no American.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Shut the hell up. The more you yell, the longer the line gets. I have
several friend who want to see it, but can't because of the f*cking
right wing assholes like you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. net...
If you want to be entertained by a self centered, hypocritical, lying,

fat,
disgusting slob of a person who directs rather poor films then stay here!
It's free and Bobsprit is interactive.

Any movie house that shows a Moore movie should be burnt to the ground.

What
a loser the creep is!

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Shut the hell up. The more you yell, the longer the line gets. I have
several friend who want to see it, but can't because of the f*cking
right wing assholes like you.

Say what??? How does Crantz and his ilk affect the ability of your friend
to see this show? I walked right in tonight at 8:30--no lines and the
theatre was only half full.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Really? Tell Horass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
right wing assholes banned gays from movie theaters?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Shut the hell up. The more you yell, the longer the line gets. I have
several friend who want to see it, but can't because of the f*cking
right wing assholes like you.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. net...
If you want to be entertained by a self centered, hypocritical, lying,

fat,
disgusting slob of a person who directs rather poor films then stay

here!
It's free and Bobsprit is interactive.

Any movie house that shows a Moore movie should be burnt to the

ground.
What
a loser the creep is!

Jonathan Ganz

Calm down Max. I was joking... the right wingers made such a commotion
that the film attracted a lot more attention than it would have if they had
ignored it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Shut the hell up. The more you yell, the longer the line gets. I have
several friend who want to see it, but can't because of the f*cking
right wing assholes like you.

Say what??? How does Crantz and his ilk affect the ability of your friend
to see this show? I walked right in tonight at 8:30--no lines and the
theatre was only half full.

Max

Horvath

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:43:29 -0400, Martin Baxter
wrote this crap:

Bob Crantz wrote:

If you want to be entertained by a self centered, hypocritical, lying, fat,
disgusting slob of a person who directs rather poor films then stay here!
It's free and Bobsprit is interactive.

Any movie house that shows a Moore movie should be burnt to the ground. What
a loser the creep is!

How American of you, perhaps we could follow with a good old fashioned lyching, or maybe a cross burning?

Cheers
Marty

Now we're talking.

What's the best rope to use for a lynching? An old dock line? An old
halyard?

Scott Vernon

"Horvath" wrote

Now we're talking.

What's the best rope to use for a lynching? An old dock line? An old
halyard?

bungee cord.