Default Yo Alex and Harry!

Poco Loco wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 10:29:26 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Poco Loco Wrote in message:
My friend, Carmen, finally felt good enough yesterday to come visit for a cup of coffee. I presented
him with the SR1911. You probably can't see the tears in his eyes, but he was absolutely overjoyed.
We are planning to hit the range on Monday and see if the thing will shoot. Definitely looking
forward to that. This Ruger has a trigger pull that is very similar to that of my Kimber.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...ostbEXiW_YnY9K

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1Q...FpB0s7oeJ4pH4X

Neither link would play.

Can't figure that out. I double click and both open nicely. I've tried adjusting the 'shared'
settings. Let me know if this works:

https://goo.gl/photos/MLRUmNg5uxwjELjv6

Nice! That's a big bag of ammo!

I'm sure Harry is happy to have contributed $100 toward a vet's new 1911
pistol!

On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:52:23 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

You folks should all just buy some web space like an adult ;-)

You can have several gig online for about $50 a year and not be
beholden to anyone or make your friends suffer pop up ads and spam
just for looking at your stuff.
You usually also get private Email server that only the russians will
be snooping in on. ;-)
Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and even my AOL is regularly swept for marketing
opportunities and information sales to 3d parties.
As Ellison says, if you are not paying for a product, you ARE the
product.

Cox says I have a lot of free storage, but I've no idea how to put photos on it.

If that is still true it is worth looking into. A lot of these ISPs
have dropped the free hosting.
I use "Fling" a free program that just lets you mirror a directory on
your hard drive with what you want online.
That can be pictures or other files or, if it is an HTML file, it is a
web page.
Just be sure there is an index.htm(l) in your top directory.
You don't really even need a web authoring program. Most Email clients
output HTML documents and you can make pretty fancy ones with Word.
I have a couple HTML editors but they are all free. I can also write
HTML but it is cumbersome. I usually use something else to create the
boiler plate and edit it in note pad if I want to change something
fairly minor.
If you do not have an index file, you just get an FTP menu with a list
of file names. I have lots of pure FTP directories. Google is less
likely to find a page you can't navigate to although they never forget
a link you post.

Yo Alex and Tim Poco Loco General 6 December 14th 16 01:10 AM
Yo Alex and Tim Poquito Loco General 24 October 20th 16 12:32 AM
And by the way...Alex Cross John H[_2_] General 0 July 27th 13 05:26 PM
Alex and Peter Gary Cruising 0 December 14th 05 05:02 AM
Alex and Peter Gary ASA 0 December 14th 05 05:02 AM