Default Yo Alex and Tim

Just spoke with Carmen. He says he's feeling much better today than yesterday. Seems like the
antibiotics are working. Temp is down also. We're planning coffee together Thursday and I'm planning
to present the gun to him then. He probably won't feel like shooting, but once he sees that thing,
he may decide to rough it. I'll probably have to tie him down.

Y'all 'mericans are an odd bunch.
Appears that a gun will cure all that ails you.

True North wrote:
Y'all 'mericans are an odd bunch.
Appears that a gun will cure all that ails you.

Not everything. But the founding fathers figured it cured taxation without
representation. Why they included the right to own firearms. Unlike
Europe for the peasants.

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:46:32 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Y'all 'mericans are an odd bunch.
Appears that a gun will cure all that ails you.

Better check that with your buddy.
Tim Tim is offline

4:32 PMPoco Loco
Just spoke with Carmen. He says he's feeling much better today than yesterday. Seems like the
antibiotics are working. Temp is down also. We're planning coffee together Thursday and I'm planning
to present the gun to him then. He probably won't feel like shooting, but once he sees that thing,
he may decide to rough it. I'll probably have to tie him down.

Excellent. Glad he's improving...

True North wrote:
Y'all 'mericans are an odd bunch.
Appears that a gun will cure all that ails you.

You wouldn't understand. Your government won't let you.

Yo Alex and Tim Poquito Loco General 24 October 20th 16 12:32 AM
Tug - ALEX McALLISTER 616.jpg Canal Lee[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 2 June 13th 16 12:32 PM
And by the way...Alex Cross John H[_2_] General 0 July 27th 13 05:26 PM
Alex and Peter Gary Cruising 0 December 14th 05 05:02 AM
Alex and Peter Gary ASA 0 December 14th 05 05:02 AM