Default Anyone ever been to Palm Creek Campground in Arizona?

We're thinking of heading that way this winter. Close to Casa Grande.
Tim Tim is offline

Nov 8Poquito Loco
We're thinking of heading that way this winter. Close to Casa Grande.

I never have but if you took your time it could make a pleasant trip. You thinking about it?

On Fri, 11 Nov 2016 11:50:16 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Nov 8Poquito Loco
We're thinking of heading that way this winter. Close to Casa Grande.

I never have but if you took your time it could make a pleasant trip. You thinking about it?

Yup, thinking about a couple month's visit this winter. Might spend a couple days in New Orleans
chowing down on some good cooking. Still at the idea stage, but we do have some friends who are out
there now. There's also an 18 hole par 3 golf course on the campground, so I wouldn't put on too
much weight...hopefully.
Tim Tim is offline

1:59 PMPoquito Loco
Yup, thinking about a couple month's visit this winter. Might spend a couple days in New Orleans
chowing down on some good cooking. Still at the idea stage, but we do have some friends who are out
there now. There's also an 18 hole par 3 golf course on the campground, so I wouldn't put on too
much weight...hopefully.

That might make a great snowbird trip. Go southwest instead of south--southeast

Great Tennessee Campground John H.[_5_] General 20 October 19th 15 12:11 AM
Arizona tries to keep up jps General 0 October 16th 13 08:24 PM
Great campground John H[_2_] General 4 August 16th 11 01:30 AM
My take on the Arizona shootings Paul@BYC[_2_] General 14 January 11th 11 11:56 PM
California and Arizona mmc General 108 July 24th 10 04:00 PM