Default What an ass Comey is...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/8/16, 1:07 PM, Califbill wrote:
Boating All Out wrote:
In article , says...

On 11/8/16, 5:46 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/7/2016 9:39 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 20:17:36 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Comey never said HRC lied to Congress. That makes you a a low-down
liar.

He never said she "lied" but he did say some of her testimony was not
true.

Semantics. She testified under oath. Comey said that some of her
testimony was not true. How can you make specific statements under oath
that are not true and not be lying?

The above has been brought to you by the Save the Lemmings Foundation.

Wow...an argument about semantics from posters who do not believe in the
value of those danged "liberal arts." Language and its usage are, of
course, part of the liberal arts.

"How can you make specific statements under oath
that are not true and not be lying?", you ask.

Easy. Facts may be interpreted differently. I'd give examples but, heck,
this is rec.boats. What difference does it make?

You're talking to a known liar. He specifically said that Comey said HRC
lied to Congress. That's a damned lie. Specifically.
Besides, if Congress if affronted they can have the DOJ file charges
under 18 U.S.C. §1621 ? perjury and 18 U.S.C. §1001 ? false
representations before Congress.
I ****ing dare them to do it.

The FBI can not have DOJ file charges. They can recommend, but you have a
DOJ who does not want to thwart Hillary as POTUS.

Doubtful but on the other hand, we have an FBI director who is in the
bag for Trump.

Even if they recommended prosecution would fall through the Lynch cracks.
Maybe that is what the private meeting with Bill was concerning. Maybe she
will get a couple million buck speaking engagement.

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 15:11:32 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Wait...you think I don't know about Aleppo? How far up that right wing
ass is your head?

What we should know about Aleppo is that the war we started against
Assad made it a worse place to live. That goes all the way back to
GHWB and involves every president since.

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 19:30:46 -0500, Alex wrote:

Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...
On 11/8/2016 11:32 AM,
wrote:
On Tue, 8 Nov 2016 05:46:33 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

He never said she "lied" but he did say some of her testimony was not
true.

Semantics. She testified under oath. Comey said that some of her
testimony was not true. How can you make specific statements under oath
that are not true and not be lying?

The above has been brought to you by the Save the Lemmings Foundation.

Hey we have already heard her husband debate what "is" is.
She will just be questioning about when saying something that she
knows is untrue is not a lie. (AKA perjury)
As long as there are 34 democrats in the Senate, she gets away with
it.

Ok. I get it. According to BOA, uttering a "non-truth" under oath is
*not* a lie. It's simply a "non-truth". I guess I have a ways to go
to get up to speed on modern, progressive liberal lingo.

Are you excusing your lie because you weren't under oath?
Does that make your lie a "non-truth?" In your eyes I suppose it does.
I can't put you under oath. But using the same standards you apply to
HRC, you're a low-down liar.
I can't prosecute you for lying here.
But if HRC lied to Congress, they have a remedy.
Why don't they use it?
Because this entire "lying" line is simply bull****.

How was your day today, Kevin?

Before or after Greg smacked him upside the head?

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 19:30:46 -0500, Alex wrote:

Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:

[...]