Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default What an ass Comey is...

In article ,
says...

On 11/6/2016 6:27 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

It has been reported that almost all the emails found on Weiner's laptop
were duplicates of those already reviewed by the FBI. So, as Comey
reports ... nothing has changed. In other words, his conclusions made
in July that she *did* have classified email on her server, that she
*did* lie to congress and she *was* reckless and careless in handling
classified material ... none of that has changed.

You're lying. Comey never said she lied to Congress.

I guess for the Lemmings, it has to be explained in simple terms. Just
a few examples:

1. Hillary testified that she did not send or receive classified info
(emails) on her private server.

Comey's response to that claim in his swore testimony: ...
"Not true".

2. Hillary testified that her attorneys reviewed each of the emails on
her personal email system. If so, she compromised classified
information. Her attorneys are not cleared to read classified
emails. Whoops.

3. Hillary testified that she only used one device for emails on one
server. Convenience, you know.

Comey stated that she used multiple devices (now up to 13) and there
were *two* servers.

4. Hillary testified that she had turned over *all* work related
emails.

Comey's comment to Congress ... not true.

The list goes on and on but the one that really underscores her deceit
and attempt to cover up her tracks is when directed by Congress to turn
over her server (and emails on it) it was first "scrubbed" by
her IT company to make it impossible to recover any deleted data. Turns
out there were *two* servers though. Whoops. Of course Hillary can
always claim that she didn't "intentionally" order the server's hard
drives to be acid washed. She was just "wiping it down with a rag" so
it didn't look dusty.

So, she either lied to Congress or she lied to the FBI. Take your pick.
Both are Federal crimes. Scrubbing the server after receiving a
Congressional subpoena is obstruction of justice ... also a federal crime.

But, she didn't mean it.

Yet with all you've said, Comey testified that none of it was worthy of
prosecution. Why do you suppose that is?
I know, I know. Master Criminal HRC is just too smart for him.
Now excuse me while I use the same standards you use to judge HRC,
against you.
Comey never said HRC lied to Congress. That makes you a a low-down liar.