Default Not unprecedented

On 11/2/16 11:16 AM, Tim wrote:
9:59 AMKeyser Soze
I haven't "believed" the FBI since the 1960s, and I wouldn't have
believed it before then if I had been aware of how corrupt Hoover was.

Hoover was corrupt and gave the FBI a proverbial black eye.

But though Hillary is corrupt you give her a pass?

As I have stated several times, I am not concerned about Hillary's email
servers. And I am not impressed with the security of "government" servers.

Compared to Donald Trump, especially, Hillary is a paragon of virtue.

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 05:42:38 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 6:47:17 AM UTC-5, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Tue, 1 Nov 2016 19:04:42 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Trump's connections with the Russkies, which the FBI is
investigating.

Whoops:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/01/politi...nvestigations/

Harry's got a good conspiracy theory going on, and here you go throwing a wrench in the works?

C'mon man, don't ruin his fantasies....

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/They%20thin...20russians.jpg

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 09:09:24 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, right, I'm supposed to believe the FBI because it is the paragon of
virtue.

You are starting to distrust the government, my work is done here ;-)

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:28:29 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Compared to Donald Trump, especially, Hillary is a paragon of virtue.

But you still get evil.

On 11/2/16 11:16 AM, Tim wrote:
9:59 AMKeyser Soze
I haven't "believed" the FBI since the 1960s, and I wouldn't have
believed it before then if I had been aware of how corrupt Hoover was.

Hoover was corrupt and gave the FBI a proverbial black eye.

But though Hillary is corrupt you give her a pass?

There is no shortage of data indicating the FBI is to this day a corrupt
organization that frames suspects, alters evidence, and gives false
testimony. Way back in the 1960s, my civil rights worker buddies in
Mississippi told me on my first visit there to never tell anything to
the FBI, because the FBI was "Klanned up," and there was proof of it
directly and indirectly.

Tim Tim is offline

10:28 AMKeyser Soze
On 11/2/16 11:16 AM, Tim wrote:
9:59 AMKeyser Soze
I haven't "believed" the FBI since the 1960s, and I wouldn't have
believed it before then if I had been aware of how corrupt Hoover was.

Hoover was corrupt and gave the FBI a proverbial black eye.

But though Hillary is corrupt you give her a pass?

As I have stated several times, I am not concerned about Hillary's email
servers. And I am not impressed with the security of "government" servers.

Compared to Donald Trump, especially, Hillary is a paragon of virtue.

Odd. Nobody mentioned e-mails or Trump.

We were talking about corrupt Hillary getting a pass from you though, weren't we?

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 12:25:48 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Way back in the 1960s, my civil rights worker buddies in
Mississippi told me on my first visit there to never tell anything to
the FBI, because the FBI was "Klanned up," and there was proof of it
directly and indirectly.

Yeah that was your JFK/RFK FBI. They were certainly running illegal
wire taps and doing other things against the constitution. Maybe that
was when I started distrusting the government.
There is nothing like seeing a transcript of a phone conversation you
recognize and be identified as "unnamed adolescent" when you are
14-15.
MLK had the same experience.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/2/16 11:16 AM, Tim wrote:
9:59 AMKeyser Soze
I haven't "believed" the FBI since the 1960s, and I wouldn't have
believed it before then if I had been aware of how corrupt Hoover was.

Hoover was corrupt and gave the FBI a proverbial black eye.

But though Hillary is corrupt you give her a pass?

There is no shortage of data indicating the FBI is to this day a corrupt
organization that frames suspects, alters evidence, and gives false

Did you ever stop to think that your buddies were full of ****,
just as you are now?
testimony. Way back in the 1960s, my civil rights worker buddies in
Mississippi told me on my first visit there to never tell anything to
the FBI, because the FBI was "Klanned up," and there was proof of it
directly and indirectly.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 12:41:06 PM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
10:28 AMKeyser Soze
On 11/2/16 11:16 AM, Tim wrote:
9:59 AMKeyser Soze
I haven't "believed" the FBI since the 1960s, and I wouldn't have
believed it before then if I had been aware of how corrupt Hoover was.

Hoover was corrupt and gave the FBI a proverbial black eye.

But though Hillary is corrupt you give her a pass?

As I have stated several times, I am not concerned about Hillary's email
servers. And I am not impressed with the security of "government" servers..

Compared to Donald Trump, especially, Hillary is a paragon of virtue.

Odd. Nobody mentioned e-mails or Trump.

We were talking about corrupt Hillary getting a pass from you though, weren't we?

A great article:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-becomes-the-unsafe-hand-1478042102

"It’s the White House Travel Office, the Rose Law Firm billing records, the Seth Ward option (don’t ask), the health-care task force, etc., all over again.

Mrs. Clinton is a screw-up. And when a trait takes such trouble to announce itself, note must be taken."