Default Why would you vote for Hillary?

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/23/16 8:23 PM, Tim wrote:
7:08 PMKeyser Soze
On 10/23/16 6:13 PM, Tim wrote:
On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 4:18:09 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/23/16 9:12 AM, justan wrote:
Tom Nofinger Wrote in message:

1. I don't give a **** who gets your vote, as I stated here previously.

2. I like Hillary.

3. The overwrought meme is idiotic.

You like Hillary and can't tell why?

Probably because you don't know why. Now who's uninformed...

D'uh. Of course I know why I like Hillary for POTUS. I have *many*
reasons. Because you keep asking, I'll give you one.
Hillary will nominate associate justices to the U.S. Supreme Court who
will mostly be on the same side of major issues as I am.

She said this Wednesday night during the debate in Las Vegas:

?And I feel strongly that the Supreme Court needs to stand on the side
of the American people, not on the side of the powerful corporations and
the wealthy,? she said. ?For me, that means that we need a Supreme Court
? that will stand up and say no to Citizens United, a decision that has
undermined the election system in our country because of the way it
permits dark, unaccountable money to come into our electoral system.?

Trump has proposed nothing about getting rid of Citizens United.

Now, you can move on to some other repetitive question, eh, Timmy?

Hillery's words and deeds contradict each other. Or haven't you
noticed, Mr low brain output political genius.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/