Default Interesting take by Tavis Smiley

Keyser Soze wrote:

I've seen dozens and dozens of "true" Trump supporters interviewed on
TV...the base supporters. They are the deplorables in the
basket...racist, xenophobic, simple-minded, scared of women, haters of
the Clintons.

None of that describes me. But I've seen interviews with a few Clinton
insiders when they thought they were talking to a like minded reporter. And
they've said that Hillary will be coming for our guns.

So in spite of all that other garbage, I've got to hold my nose and vote for
Trump.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Never put off till run-time what you can do at compile-time. -- D. Gries

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 20:33:33 -0700, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:

I've seen dozens and dozens of "true" Trump supporters interviewed on
TV...the base supporters. They are the deplorables in the
basket...racist, xenophobic, simple-minded, scared of women, haters of
the Clintons.

None of that describes me. But I've seen interviews with a few Clinton
insiders when they thought they were talking to a like minded reporter. And
they've said that Hillary will be coming for our guns.

So in spite of all that other garbage, I've got to hold my nose and vote for
Trump.

My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine.

The John flushes...

"My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine."

Better be able to prove that, Johnny.
An old army officer like you wouldn't do well in a 'merican jail.

On 10/15/16 9:31 AM, True North wrote:
The John flushes...

"My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine."

Better be able to prove that, Johnny.
An old army officer like you wouldn't do well in a 'merican jail.

I doubt anyone's "footsoldiers" are going to bother with a brittle,
senile old fart like JohnnyMop.

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:32:00 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
The John flushes...

"My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine."

Better be able to prove that, Johnny.
An old army officer like you wouldn't do well in a 'merican jail.

That's the most stupid thing you've posted in a along time. He's do a lot better than a soft-bellied canuck like you.

On 10/15/16 9:44 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:32:00 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
The John flushes...

"My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine."

Better be able to prove that, Johnny.
An old army officer like you wouldn't do well in a 'merican jail.

That's the most stupid thing you've posted in a along time. He's do a lot better than a soft-bellied canuck like you.

A brittle, injury-prone old racist like Johnny would not do well in jail.

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 06:31:46 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

The John flushes...

"My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine."

Better be able to prove that, Johnny.
An old army officer like you wouldn't do well in a 'merican jail.

You got it backwards. The footsoldiers have to prove I still own them!

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 09:43:35 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/15/16 9:31 AM, True North wrote:
The John flushes...

"My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine."

Better be able to prove that, Johnny.
An old army officer like you wouldn't do well in a 'merican jail.

I doubt anyone's "footsoldiers" are going to bother with a brittle,
senile old fart like JohnnyMop.

You think she'll just confiscate weapons from young folks?

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 09:50:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/15/16 9:44 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:32:00 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
The John flushes...

"My guns will have been 'sold' by the time Hillary's footsoldiers knock on the door for mine."

Better be able to prove that, Johnny.
An old army officer like you wouldn't do well in a 'merican jail.

That's the most stupid thing you've posted in a along time. He's do a lot better than a soft-bellied canuck like you.

A brittle, injury-prone old racist like Johnny would not do well in jail.

This from one who broke several bones in his wrist while 'hitting' somone?

Hee, hee. WAFJ, Krause!
Tim Tim is offline

No one is going to grab guns in the US unless they want anarchy on their hands. Of course if there was an order to surrender them I'm thinking Harry would almost pay them to take his.

Or if his are hidden the government might have to send in a proctologist to retrieve them...

Interesting Meyer[_2_] General 1 February 19th 13 08:18 PM
Well, this will be interesting.. I am Tosk General 26 March 24th 10 10:10 PM
A visit with an interesting guy who builds an interesting boat.... [email protected] General 8 June 16th 06 04:46 AM
OT--Do you use emoticons (smiley faces)? NOYB General 12 January 7th 06 04:20 PM