Default Oxford Dictionary

Well, well..same old crap being spread by the John and his Turds.

Good news story for The John...the Oxford Dictionary has added some new words and included is 'Merican.

Looks like I was ahead of my time, although I may write them and advise a change to 'merican.

True North wrote:
Well, well..same old crap being spread by the John and his Turds.

Good news story for The John...the Oxford Dictionary has added some new
words and included is 'Merican.

Looks like I was ahead of my time, although I may write them and advise a
change to 'merican.

Ain't is in the dictionary also. Does not mean is useable.

On 9/14/16 8:32 PM, True North wrote:
Well, well..same old crap being spread by the John and his Turds.

Good news story for The John...the Oxford Dictionary has added some new words and included is 'Merican.

Looks like I was ahead of my time, although I may write them and advise a change to 'merican.

I'm delighted to know the Oxford University Press folks included the
word. I agree it should be * 'merican *

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:36:31 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 9/14/16 8:32 PM, True North wrote:
Well, well..same old crap being spread by the John and his Turds.

Good news story for The John...the Oxford Dictionary has added some new words and included is 'Merican.

Looks like I was ahead of my time, although I may write them and advise a change to 'merican.

I'm delighted to know the Oxford University Press folks included the
word. I agree it should be * 'merican *

You must be blissful! Someone agrees with you on something. Oh happy day!

For you, *'merican* is appropriate, just as is 'kanaduh' for Donnie.

True North Wrote in message:
Well, well..same old crap being spread by the John and his Turds.

Good news story for The John...the Oxford Dictionary has added some new words and included is 'Merican.

Looks like I was ahead of my time, although I may write them and advise a change to 'merican.

They also added moobs. Have you fondled yours lately, tubby?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 9/14/16 8:32 PM, True North wrote:
Well, well..same old crap being spread by the John and his Turds.

Good news story for The John...the Oxford Dictionary has added some new words and included is 'Merican.

Looks like I was ahead of my time, although I may write them and advise a change to 'merican.

I'm delighted to know the Oxford University Press folks included the
word. I agree it should be * 'merican *

Is the dummy of the north your new inspiration?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Thursday, 15 September 2016 11:04:24 UTC-3, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Well, well..same old crap being spread by the John and his Turds.

Good news story for The John...the Oxford Dictionary has added some new words and included is 'Merican.

Looks like I was ahead of my time, although I may write them and advise a change to 'merican.

They also added moobs. Have you fondled yours lately, tubby?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Ah...you're such a Drama Queen, Justine!

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 13:01:46 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

At a certain point you have to "ax" yourself how much corruption of
the language is acceptable.

I don't know anything can stop the evolution of a living language, even
if that path leads it to "corruption."

That seems like a strange stance from an english major.
Isn't your job to educate and preserve the language? If we can just
make up words, ignore grammar and eschew proper spelling, why bother
to study the language at all.
At a certain point we will have placated the lowest common denominator
and devolved to pointing and grunting.
Tim Tim is offline

2:21 PMKeyser Soze
Ah, so you've been to a TeaParty or Trump rally!

Seriously, English has evolved tremendously in the centuries since its
Germanic and Anglo-Saxon origins. It is unlikely you would have
understood many of the "English" words spoken by my favorite lady of
history,Eleanor of Acquitaine, and for many reasons.

Here's a sentence or two from Beowulf:

Sona þæt gesawon snottre ceorlas,
þa ðe mid Hroðgare on holm wliton,
þæt wæs yðgeblond eal gemenged,
brim blode fah. Blondenfeaxe,
gomele ymb godne, ongeador spræcon
þæt hig þæs æðelinges eft ne wendon
þæt he sigehreðig secean come
mærne þeoden; þa ðæs monige gewearð
þæt hine seo brimwylf abroten hæfde.

Bet you don't understand it either. Lol!