Default Run for your lives!!!

There is a little blow going in the Gulf and the news people are
trying to make it sound like Andrew ... again. They have been hyping
this thing up for over a week and it isn't even a tropical storm. I
just saw the Weather Channel guy warning about storm surge in
Clearwater, saying it might go all the way to Bonita.
They have some new people here talking about whether they need to
board up and this thing is 200 miles West of us, going North East.
Based on what I see, I doubt it is even going to rain that much here,
certainly no more than we expect at this time of year.
Wayne, John and Harry may end up seeing more of this than us but it is
still just going to be rain.
Jesus, give it a rest.

Rumsfeld lives! jps General 6 November 30th 09 07:35 PM
Guns save lives... jps General 37 November 11th 09 11:22 PM
The Bus Lives! Eisboch[_4_] General 9 May 6th 09 05:02 PM
Mighty Mac lives again!!! N.L. Eckert General 5 June 16th 05 02:40 PM
What's 4 lives worth? Don White General 7 June 27th 04 01:02 AM