Default BMW D7 diesel for sale

On Sunday, August 21, 2016 at 1:51:43 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 17, 1994 at 10:54:36 AM UTC-4, Thomas E. Simkins (CCB) wrote:
Well, I bit the bullet and spent about $700 getting my BMW D7 rebuilt at a machine shop. They honed the cylinder, put on new head gaskets, machined the head
and machined the valve area and installed new valve seat inserts. I put the
engine back in the boat last Saturday and it seems to run fine. But frankly,
parts for this engine are too expensive and I'd rather not be the owner the
next time I have to buy a part so I would like to sell it and buy a new
Yanmar. This should be a good deal for someone who knows a better source
for parts or is willing to gamble that he'll get a few years out of it
before an injector or something wears out. Prior to the rebuild, the engine
had about500 hours on it over a period of 10 years. I'm asking $850 +
shipping charges and any tax if applicable. Figure 2 - 3 weeks for crating
and delivery.
--

As always, Tom |"It is vain to look for a defense against||
| lightning"-- Publilius Syrus, 45 B.C. |

I see that there are several members who would like to sell their BMW D7s. I am interested in buying a donor engine for my existing engine for the same reasons. Thank you, Robert at: