Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default BMW D7 diesel for sale

On Friday, May 20, 1994 5:59:39 PM UTC-4, Thomas Simkins wrote:
Thomas E. Simkins (CCB) writes:had about500 hours on it over a period of 10 years. I'm asking $850 + shipping charges and any tax if applicable. Figure 2 - 3 weeks for crating and delivery.Sorry, wife (who rules the seas I sail) says I had better get at least $1100. for the D7 since we just spent $700 for a rebuild and we are going to spend $4K FOR A YANMAR. So the price is now $1100.

Hi Thomas,
I have a d7 in my 27ft sailboat,i would like to get rid of it also,it just does not have enough power,it would bo ok on a lighter boat,so if you know of anyone who needs another D7,please let me know,also i would like a Yanmar 14HP,can you get them for aroung $4k,that is a good price,
Thanks,
Patrick,