Default Hinkley set to be turned loose?

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/28/16 12:35 PM, Califbill wrote:
Tim wrote:
8:26 AMKeyser Soze
On 7/28/16 9:20 AM, Tim wrote:
7:43 AMKeyser Soze
On 7/28/16 8:27 AM, Tim wrote:
On Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 5:28:26 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 11:16 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 22:48:00 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/27/16 10:38 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 20:47:14 -0400, Keyser Soze
Oh, I think it possible a wandering rabbi you think was jesus christ
existed and spoke and taught. And I think some of the old and new
testaments present bits of actual history. I've stated many times I
think the KJV is some of the most beautiful writing in the English
language.

If Hinckley's therapists, treatment team, and a senior federal judge who
has been keeping tabs on him for decades think he is ok to be released,
well, that's reasonable. From what I have read, Manson is still a lunatic.

Manson is a lunatic?

Where's your compassion Harry? Move him in with you...

We have a Trump supporter around the corner. That's close enough for a
lunatic.

Show him your liberal compassion and move him in with you. Feed, clothe,
educate and house him. I'm sure he'd like that. After all. It's the "Christian way"

Except for the educate, sounds more like the Democrat Party way.

Fall on your head again, Bilious?

Lack of critical thinking by you again?

On 7/28/16 12:58 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/28/16 12:35 PM, Califbill wrote:
Tim wrote:
8:26 AMKeyser Soze
On 7/28/16 9:20 AM, Tim wrote:
7:43 AMKeyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/27/16 10:38 PM, wrote:
[...]

I'm not the one who will be voting for crazy Republicans.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/28/16 12:35 PM, Califbill wrote:
Tim wrote:
8:26 AMKeyser Soze
On 7/28/16 9:20 AM, Tim wrote:
7:43 AMKeyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/27/16 10:38 PM, wrote:
[...]

Maybe you should go along with Greg and I. And vote for neither a crazy
republican, or a crazy, lying, neocon Hillary!

On 7/28/16 7:00 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:24 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:11:54 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 7/27/16 7:09 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 18:56:33 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Obviously you haven't read the conditions of his release. Why am I
not
surprised.

Yeah and his 90 year old mother will really be keeping a sharp
eye on
him too.
Wasn't she the one who was watching him in 1981?
After all he will be in Virginia where there are gun sold out of car
trunks at every shopping center across the state so what do we
have to
worry about?

Reagan is already dead, Jodie Foster ain't interested. He's in his
60s,
he's been under supervision for 35 years...

I didn't know there was an expiration date on crazy.

I'm sure you don't believe this, but it is possible for the mentally
ill to become better and to be able to control themselves. That,
hopefully, is the future for Donald Jerk Trump.

You haven't improved over the years and you just posted a great
example. An old man, an alleged professional writer, and you post that?

Go polish your triggers.

Feed ramps require polishing. Triggers are cleaned in the tank.

I said polish, not clean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_edmc5iih0E

Tim Tim is offline

10:37
On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 05:27:57 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

"Hail Harry, full of grace..."

I have never heard that stuff Mr Ed drops in the yard called "grace"
;-)

LOL!!!

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/28/16 7:00 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:24 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:11:54 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I understood what you posted. The tank cleans the trigger assembly very
well. No polishing is required.

On 7/29/16 8:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/28/16 7:00 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:24 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:11:54 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I posit you don't know the difference between cleaning and polishing
under discussion here.

Keyser Soze
"I posit you don't know the difference between cleaning and polishing
under discussion here."

The only thing Ditzy Dan Kruger continually "cleans and polishes" is his mini member.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/29/16 8:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/28/16 7:00 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:46 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/27/16 7:24 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:11:54 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I clean what needs to be cleaned and polish what needs to be polished.