Default Meet Mrs. Clinton, the new corporate whore.

On 7/5/16 12:13 PM, justan wrote:
Its Me Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 11:37:59 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Wrote in message:
On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 04:44:39 -0700 (PDT), Tom Nofinger
wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politi...rump-business/

If you don't think that could be, you may want to stay tuned.

The Clintons have always been corporate whores.
How do you think they went from zero to over $150 million in 15 years?

Speaking engagements and of course the Clinton Foundation. Nothing
sinister there, right?

"As the New York Times reported last month, Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich, by acclaimed best-selling author Peter Schweizer is scheduled to be published May 5. The book, ?a 186-page investigation of donations made to the Clinton Foundation by foreign entities ? is proving the most anticipated and feared book of a presidential cycle still in its infancy,? according to the newspaper.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), now a declared presidential candidate, said the book contains ?big news? that will ?shock people? and make voters ?question? Mrs. Clinton?s candidacy. The volume ?asserts that foreign entities who made payments to the Clinton Foundation and to Mr. Clinton through high speaking fees received favors from Mrs. Clinton?s State Department in return,? the Times reports.

?We will see a pattern of financial transactions involving the Clintons that occurred contemporaneous with favorable U.S. policy decisions benefiting those providing the funds,? Schweizer writes."

Hilly is a corporate and political whore.

My guess is that Trump will end up running unopposed. Has there
been a president for that possibility?

Your guess and $10 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks. You have
to pay extra because of your utter stupidity.

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 12:13:51 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

My guess is that Trump will end up running unopposed. Has there
been a president for that possibility?

The democrats will come up with someone, no matter what happens. Biden
is still hanging around waiting until they really need him. He may be
their strongest candidate. Looking at this bunch, I might even look at
him a little harder. He is head and shoulders above Trump and Clinton
in integrity, honesty and qualifications, even if I disagree with most
of his politics.

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 09:05:58 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

[...]

That is the second shoe to drop in the E-mail investigation. Expect to
see FOIA requests for those E-mails the FBI recovered and people
scouring them for messages about the CBI and foreign influence on
State. I never thought the "classified" deal was where the meat would
be.

A Real Whore Harry[_5_] General 4 June 18th 10 02:49 AM
As the whore turns... HK General 2 March 10th 09 12:49 AM
Cannibals In The U.S. Congress, On Capital Hill! Meet George Bush, Jr., Bill And Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Al Gore, And Capital Hill! David Gee General 3 October 13th 07 11:48 PM
What a Whore! Joe ASA 0 July 31st 06 02:40 AM
Crack Whore Joe ASA 1 February 2nd 05 12:28 AM