Tim Tim is offline

Default Liberal Tears...

http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

On 6/22/16 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

You sure visit a large number of ****ed up sites, Tim.
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 5:43:39 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/22/16 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

You sure visit a large number of ****ed up sites, Tim.

really? because I made a posted a link and a question concerning gun oils?

On 6/22/2016 6:43 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/22/16 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

You sure visit a large number of ****ed up sites, Tim.

He may visit a few just for giggles. You, with the ****ed up head, have
the prize for most visited off the wall liberal and anti American, anti
military, anti straight, anti constitution, anti free speech, anti
states rights, anti religion, anti everything America stands for. You
might just be the most anti free republic sicko on the planet.

On 6/22/16 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

You sure visit a large number of ****ed up sites, Tim.

He may visit a few just for giggles. You, with the ****ed up head, have
the prize for most visited off the wall liberal and anti American, anti
military, anti straight, anti constitution, anti free speech, anti
states rights, anti religion, anti everything America stands for. You
might just be the most anti free republic sicko on the planet.

One of the few delights in this newsgroup is reading a few of the posts
of really, truly ignorant assholes like you.

On 6/22/16 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

You sure visit a large number of ****ed up sites, Tim.

He may visit a few just for giggles. You, with the ****ed up head, have
the prize for most visited off the wall liberal and anti American, anti
military, anti straight, anti constitution, anti free speech, anti
states rights, anti religion, anti everything America stands for. You
might just be the most anti free republic sicko on the planet.

One of the few delights in this newsgroup is reading a few of the posts
of really, truly ignorant assholes like you.

If he had made an incorrect statement, I'd agree with you. But your name-calling doesn't change
facts.

As Luddite would say, "It's kindergartnerish."

On 6/22/16 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

You sure visit a large number of ****ed up sites, Tim.

He may visit a few just for giggles. You, with the ****ed up head, have
the prize for most visited off the wall liberal and anti American, anti
military, anti straight, anti constitution, anti free speech, anti
states rights, anti religion, anti everything America stands for. You
might just be the most anti free republic sicko on the planet.

One of the few delights in this newsgroup is reading a few of the posts
of really, truly ignorant assholes like you.

If he had made an incorrect statement, I'd agree with you. But your name-calling doesn't change
facts.

As Luddite would say, "It's kindergartnerish."

Well, of course, the other reigning truly ignorant asshole here, you,
agree with your buddy.

On 6/22/16 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

You sure visit a large number of ****ed up sites, Tim.

He may visit a few just for giggles. You, with the ****ed up head, have
the prize for most visited off the wall liberal and anti American, anti
military, anti straight, anti constitution, anti free speech, anti
states rights, anti religion, anti everything America stands for. You
might just be the most anti free republic sicko on the planet.

One of the few delights in this newsgroup is reading a few of the posts
of really, truly ignorant assholes like you.

If he had made an incorrect statement, I'd agree with you. But your name-calling doesn't change
facts.

As Luddite would say, "It's kindergartnerish."

You gotta give him credit for reporting his whereabouts to the draft
board. Most others of his sissy ilk just ran away to Canada.

On 6/22/2016 6:13 AM, Tim wrote:
http://liberaltears.net/

I wonder how this stacks against the other CLP's out there?

Are you kidding? Would you use something that corrosive on your guns?

fear the tears marika General 0 June 6th 09 02:57 PM
The Tears Of Finding The Truth algaga General 0 January 2nd 08 04:31 AM
Brought tears to my eyes... John H. General 0 September 26th 07 10:25 PM
Tears to my eyes! Capt.American ASA 5 February 3rd 04 01:31 AM