Default You go, girl!

Hillary Clinton has not given any interviews to Fox News, and the
network isn’t happy about it. On Sunday’s Fox News Sunday, host Chris
Wallace complained that Clinton was the only candidate that hadn’t been
willing to come on his show to give an interview.

Wallace said, “With Bernie Sanders’ appearance here last week, we’ve now
sat down with every candidate in the race except Hillary Clinton. But,
once again this week, Clinton turned down our request for an interview.
We reached out to her campaign officials in charge of this sort of
thing, communications director Jennifer Palmieri, and press secretary
Nick Merrill. Neither of them had the courtesy to even answer our phone
calls and emails.”

- - -

Indeed. **** Faux News. The dimwits who favor Faux aren't going to vote
for her, no matter what. Let them rally around Trump and his girl, Sarah
Palin.

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:19:26 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote:

[...]

Fox may question her integrity, and rightfully so. You know damn good and well how
that would make her feel. Getting caught over and over can't be fun, eh Krause?
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!

On 2/22/16 4:10 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Like you, Faux has no integrity.

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 16:23:08 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote:

On 2/22/16 4:10 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

I bow to your expertise on the lack of integrity.

On 2/22/16 4:10 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Everytime you post about anyone else in a negative way, it brings to
mind you are a filthy racist and that means you have no integrity.

On 2/22/2016 4:23 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 2/22/16 4:10 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

Of course, there's always this: (funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0H1AosZdv0

On 2/22/16 4:10 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

She wiggles worse than Krause, but not by much.

On 2/22/2016 4:23 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/22/16 4:10 PM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:19:26 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

Considering the total pieces of **** likely to get your party's nomination
, your comments about Hillary are funny. After all, you will be pulling the
lever for Trump.

--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

Default You go, girl! -- Who's Trump?

On 2/22/16 4:10 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

This is unbelievable. It's no wonder this country is going down the
tubes. Just take a look at our future "edumacated" leaders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-t2TwLRdgk

It's a girl! YukonBound General 3 August 11th 10 10:27 PM
The girl... I am Tosk[_3_] General 2 March 7th 10 08:52 PM
The girl from Ipanema... HK General 1 June 27th 09 02:06 PM
Redneck Girl marklan General 0 June 14th 04 01:05 PM