Default Florida Eagle

CROW, Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife (eagle rehab center), is prohibited
by federal law, from rescuing E8. They need a go-ahead from US Forest and Wildlife
Service to rescue the baby. The phone number is: 239-561-8144. Perhaps if enough
callers get to the USF&WS, they will allow CROW to rescue the eaglet.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!

On 2/16/2016 5:55 PM, John H. wrote:
CROW, Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife (eagle rehab center), is prohibited
by federal law, from rescuing E8. They need a go-ahead from US Forest and Wildlife
Service to rescue the baby. The phone number is: 239-561-8144. Perhaps if enough
callers get to the USF&WS, they will allow CROW to rescue the eaglet.

It is my understanding that rescue or human care of the eaglets is only
authorized if the threat is man made or a result of human activity.
Otherwise, nature is allowed to take it's course.

The fishing line wrapped around the foot was man made and the result of
human activity. Pecking the crap (bonking) of a sibling is nature.

E8 seemed to be a little more active last time I looked.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:10:35 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 2/16/2016 5:55 PM, John H. wrote:
CROW, Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife (eagle rehab center), is prohibited
by federal law, from rescuing E8. They need a go-ahead from US Forest and Wildlife
Service to rescue the baby. The phone number is: 239-561-8144. Perhaps if enough
callers get to the USF&WS, they will allow CROW to rescue the eaglet.

It is my understanding that rescue or human care of the eaglets is only
authorized if the threat is man made or a result of human activity.
Otherwise, nature is allowed to take it's course.

The fishing line wrapped around the foot was man made and the result of
human activity. Pecking the crap (bonking) of a sibling is nature.

E8 seemed to be a little more active last time I looked.

It could be argued that once the humans interfered, they owned E8 and
they should have raised it. The fact that it was removed and replaced
later may factor into why Harriet likes E7 the best.

OTOH maybe nature is just telling Harriet "let the big dog eat".

I guess if E8 survives the fall they could take it in when E7 throws
it out of the nest.

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:10:35 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 2/16/2016 5:55 PM, John H. wrote:
CROW, Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife (eagle rehab center), is prohibited
by federal law, from rescuing E8. They need a go-ahead from US Forest and Wildlife
Service to rescue the baby. The phone number is: 239-561-8144. Perhaps if enough
callers get to the USF&WS, they will allow CROW to rescue the eaglet.

It is my understanding that rescue or human care of the eaglets is only
authorized if the threat is man made or a result of human activity.
Otherwise, nature is allowed to take it's course.

The fishing line wrapped around the foot was man made and the result of
human activity. Pecking the crap (bonking) of a sibling is nature.

E8 seemed to be a little more active last time I looked.

Well, the start of the problem was man-made.
--

Ban liars, tax cheats, idiots, and narcissists...not guns!

Big Drama at the Southwest Florida Eagle Cam Wayne.B General 2 September 23rd 15 08:27 PM
The EAGLE MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 1 August 1st 09 06:34 AM
The Eagle 2 Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 May 20th 08 10:49 PM
Ping: Wayne B (or other SW Florida to Florida Keys veterans) NOYB General 2 February 5th 07 08:32 PM
Powerboat Schools in South Florida? -- Has anyone used SW Florida Yachts? Richard Kaplan Cruising 2 February 17th 04 04:16 PM