Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Won't someone take just a little nibble?

My lazy gun - author unknown

Today I Placed my .357 revolver on the table right next
to my front door. I left 6 cartridges beside it, then left it alone and
went about my business.
While I was gone, the mailman delivered my mail, the
neighbor's son across the street mowed the yard, a girl walked her dog
down the street, and quite a few cars stopped at the "stop" sign near
the front of my house.

After about an hour, I checked on the gun. It was
quietly sitting there, right where I had left it. It had not moved
itself outside. It had not killed anyone. Certainly, even with the
numerous opportunities it had presented to do that. In fact, it had not
even loaded itself.

Well you can imagine my surprise, with all the hype by
the left and the media about how dangerous guns are and how they kill
people. Either the media is wrong or I'm in possession of the laziest
gun in the world.

The United States is 3rd in Murders Throughout The
World. But if you take out just 5 'left-wing' cities: Chicago, Detroit,
Washington DC, St Louis and New Orleans -- the United States is 4th from
the bottom, in the ENTIRE World, for Murders.

These 5 Cities are controlled by Democrats. They also
have The Toughest Gun Control Laws in the USA.

It would be absurd to draw any conclusions from this
data, right?

Well, I'm off to check on my spoons. I hear they're
making people fat.

never nibble a pitcher Zachary ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:25 PM
hey, go nibble a enigma [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:41 AM
my think case won't like before I nibble it Sly Dyke ASA 0 April 22nd 05 11:09 AM
lately, go nibble a printer Lunatic Cumguzzler ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:51 AM
try not to nibble a carrot Diane ASA 0 April 8th 05 12:55 PM