Default Tell a lie often enough

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 13:20:41 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

3:07
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:28:12 -0500,
I am supposed to carry a bag for the empathy when I walk Ed around the
neighborhood.

3:17 PMJohn H.
I buy mine from Uline, two thousand at a time.
--------

Lol!!!

Well, I give the kids a couple hundred at Christmas.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 1/28/16 4:35 PM, John H. wrote:

I've had both dogs poop twice in one walk. Takes some dexterity getting all that in
one pamphlet bag!
--

Well, at least your dogs aren't full of ****. Perhaps you can take a
lesson from them.

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:37:59 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/28/16 4:35 PM, John H. wrote:

I've had both dogs poop twice in one walk. Takes some dexterity getting all that in
one pamphlet bag!
--

Well, at least your dogs aren't full of ****. Perhaps you can take a
lesson from them.

How many times did you go around Cape Horn?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

The John flushes...

"I've had both dogs poop twice in one walk. Takes some dexterity getting all that in
one pamphlet bag!"

Say what?
Two dogs and one doggy bag". What kind of idiocy is that.
I always carry at least three for one dog...just in case.
Y'all are as crazy as the bedbugs!

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:42:48 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

The John flushes...

"I've had both dogs poop twice in one walk. Takes some dexterity getting all that in
one pamphlet bag!"

Say what?
Two dogs and one doggy bag". What kind of idiocy is that.
I always carry at least three for one dog...just in case.
Y'all are as crazy as the bedbugs!

Call names, Don. That supports your position.

I'm glad to hear you need three bags, just in case. Brush up on your dexterity and
you'll be able to get by with one easily.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Justan Olphart wrote:
On 1/28/2016 5:34 AM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 02:28:29 -0500, wrote:

... and it becomes fact

Rachel Mad Cow did a show on MSNBC tonight and a lot of it was
perfectly true. Lead is there, it is bad, it came from the pipes and
the pipes should have been replaced 50 years ago when Flint was
rolling in auto money.
It is true that they were damaged because the Flint water district did
not add the SAME corrosion inhibitors that Detroit uses.

Where the lies start is when they start laying blame.
#1 it was not the state that decided to switch from Detroit water to
the Flint River
The fact is the Detroit water district terminated their contract with
Flint in retaliation for Genesee County building a competing pipeline.
#2 It was not the state that decided to go with the Genesee county
water system, (something they completely ignored) it was the city
council and Rachel admitted it was a 7-1 vote.

The unanswered question was, WHO decided not to add the corrosion
inhibitor that Detroit uses? It certainly wasn't money since that
would only be about $100 a day for the whole city. That pretty much
had to be the Flint water district manager or his staff.
Why wasn't there anyone in the water district who knew that water
without the corrosion inhibitor would cause this problem?

I have posted the water reports from Flint and Detroit here already
and there is not any significant difference in pH or even the salt
they are talking about (~4ppm)

They did say there were failures at every level of government, right
before they said it was all the governor's fault. I bet if Grandholm
was still there they would have found a way to blame it on Bush.

I assume they now want the federal government to spend the billions to
replace all of that pipe. Are we going to do it in every other city
that used lead pipe?
I guess a $1000 surtax on everyone's 1040 would cover it.

I'll pretend to be Harry...

"I don't care. It's the Republican Governor's fault. He probably put
in the lead
pipes to begin with, and was using the inhibitor money to pay off the
Flint water
department folks to keep their mouths shut."
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

If you really want to fake a Harry, blame it on Cheeny or Bush

And insert Palin some way - any way - it doesn't matter.