Default Wake up music!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2tlfH5hqU

Fantastic! I was stationed in Stuttgart when the walls came down and Prague became my
most favorite city to visit. By car the trip was about 7 hours. By motorcycle about 4
hours. The city is most beautiful, and one can envision this music while walking
along the Vltava. When asked for a recommendation for a place to visit, Prague will
always top the list. The city square is the most beautiful in Europe, IMO.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Substitute this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcDzRjMIDvo

The best of Smetana, IMO.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 1/21/2016 8:14 AM, John H. wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2tlfH5hqU

Fantastic! I was stationed in Stuttgart when the walls came down and Prague became my
most favorite city to visit. By car the trip was about 7 hours. By motorcycle about 4
hours. The city is most beautiful, and one can envision this music while walking
along the Vltava. When asked for a recommendation for a place to visit, Prague will
always top the list. The city square is the most beautiful in Europe, IMO.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Maybe in officer quarters, but what I remember is a coke bottle run
around the inside of a galvanized trash can.

ustan Olphart
"Maybe in officer quarters, but what I remember is a coke bottle run
around the inside of a galvanized trash can."

The navy was good at assigning people to their proper vocation.

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:15:00 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 1/21/2016 8:14 AM, John H. wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2tlfH5hqU

Fantastic! I was stationed in Stuttgart when the walls came down and Prague became my
most favorite city to visit. By car the trip was about 7 hours. By motorcycle about 4
hours. The city is most beautiful, and one can envision this music while walking
along the Vltava. When asked for a recommendation for a place to visit, Prague will
always top the list. The city square is the most beautiful in Europe, IMO.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Maybe in officer quarters, but what I remember is a coke bottle run
around the inside of a galvanized trash can.

Along the lines of "Reveille, Reveille! Put down your cocks and put on
your socks! I want some ****in' reveille in here, pukes!

Yeah that was a boot camp thing. I didn't see it much after that.

On 1/21/2016 9:36 AM, True North wrote:
ustan Olphart
"Maybe in officer quarters, but what I remember is a coke bottle run
around the inside of a galvanized trash can."

The navy was good at assigning people to their proper vocation.

How would you know?

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:15:00 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 1/21/2016 8:14 AM, John H. wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn2tlfH5hqU

Fantastic! I was stationed in Stuttgart when the walls came down and Prague became my
most favorite city to visit. By car the trip was about 7 hours. By motorcycle about 4
hours. The city is most beautiful, and one can envision this music while walking
along the Vltava. When asked for a recommendation for a place to visit, Prague will
always top the list. The city square is the most beautiful in Europe, IMO.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Maybe in officer quarters, but what I remember is a coke bottle run
around the inside of a galvanized trash can.

??? Prague?
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:24:30 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

[...]

Oh. That. Now I recall. Never the trash can bit though. I was lucky, as an
'acting-jack' during basic training, I had a platoon. The platoon guys were nice to
me. They didn't realize I'd had only about 8 more days of training than they did. We
were always up before the real drill sergeants showed up.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Off to a wake... KC General 1 February 7th 14 10:37 PM
A little wake up music... JustWaitAFrekinMinute General 5 May 31st 13 03:04 AM
Sunday Morning Wake Up Music! JohnH[_5_] General 0 October 4th 09 02:43 PM
Saturday Morning Wake Up Music JohnH[_5_] General 23 September 28th 09 10:43 PM
Wake up music! JohnH General 1 March 9th 06 02:54 PM