Default How's Your Reaction Time?

It you think you still have the same reaction time as you did at age
18, think again. This test is a bit of an eye opener.

https://www.justpark.com/creative/reaction-time-test/

I did a bit better than average for my age but it's quite clear that
I've lost something.

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:10:00 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 7:01:27 PM UTC-6, wrote:
It you think you still have the same reaction time as you did at age
18, think again. This test is a bit of an eye opener.

https://www.justpark.com/creative/reaction-time-test/

I did a bit better than average for my age but it's quite clear that
I've lost something.

Wow, I'm 29!

Me too and once it asked if I was human ;-)
The first one was 41 and that probably bent the curve. I had a lot of
18, 19 and 20
Tim Tim is offline

7:56
On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:10:00 -0800 (PST), Tim
Me too and once it asked if I was human ;-)
The first one was 41 and that probably bent the curve. I had a lot of
18, 19 and 20
-----

My first try was 41 then consistently 29 that is, once I saw what was going on

wrote:

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 7:01:27 PM UTC-6, wrote:
It you think you still have the same reaction time as you did at age
18, think again. This test is a bit of an eye opener.

https://www.justpark.com/creative/reaction-time-test/

I did a bit better than average for my age but it's quite clear that
I've lost something.

Wow, I'm 29!

I tried with my right hand and I am 25 ;-)

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/reaction%20time.jpg

I was surprised how many "are you human" things I got (296 ms)
Either this game is flawed or I am a spry old geezer at 69

Senior Member

Location: Michigan
Talking

25 years old at the age of 66. Still got it.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 17:10:00 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 7:01:27 PM UTC-6, wrote:
It you think you still have the same reaction time as you did at age
18, think again. This test is a bit of an eye opener.

https://www.justpark.com/creative/reaction-time-test/

I did a bit better than average for my age but it's quite clear that
I've lost something.

Wow, I'm 29!

Ditto. Stopped there.
--