Senior Member

Default Weird reaction..

Not only with this system, but others in the house over the years I
have had a weird reaction to photobucket. Once I click on one picture
on PB and it comes up, I can't seem to get other pics to come up. I
clicked on the first pic Reggie put up and it came up in seconds, but
when I clicked on the second pic in his post, it just sits there
trying to load, but never does. Like I said, this has been happening
for some time, any ideas?

Trolls and posers with insults and no solutions (no clue) will be
ignored...

wrote in message
Not only with this system, but others in the house over the years I
have had a weird reaction to photobucket. Once I click on one picture
on PB and it comes up, I can't seem to get other pics to come up. I
clicked on the first pic Reggie put up and it came up in seconds, but
when I clicked on the second pic in his post, it just sits there
trying to load, but never does. Like I said, this has been happening
for some time, any ideas?

Trolls and posers with insults and no solutions (no clue) will be
ignored...

Can't help you. Both loaded fine here.

Eisboch

Senior Member

On Jan 10, 11:07*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

Not only with this system, but others in the house over the years I
have had a weird reaction to photobucket. Once I click on one picture
on PB and it comes up, I can't seem to get other pics to come up. I
clicked on the first pic Reggie put up and it came up in seconds, but
when I clicked on the second pic in his post, it just sits there
trying to load, but never does. Like I said, this has been happening
for some time, any ideas?

Trolls and posers with insults and no solutions (no clue) will be
ignored...

Can't help you. *Both loaded fine here.

Eisboch

Hummm. I rebooted and it seems to have solved the problem. Like I
said, I have had similar issues before, only with photobucket though.
I had tried simply emptying cash and clearing cookies, etc before
that, but it didn't work.

Oh well, could be a blocker setting somewhere, I guess I will have to
look further next time it happens.

Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
wrote in message

[...]
Commodore 64s are like that. You should upgrade to a Windoze
machine.- Hide quoted text -

Commodore? i thought it was a Wang?

Stop the dirty talk!

Who is the Boater dude, and why isn't he using his real name? What is
he hiding and why is he so scared?

"Tim" wrote in message
wrote in message

[...]

Wang was the stock brokers favorite stock. Wangs Up, Wangs Down.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 10, 11:52*am, wrote:
On Jan 10, 12:48*pm, Tim wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

Commodore? i thought it was a Wang?- Hide quoted text -

IBM... punch cards, two rooms.. But hey, I get air conditioning..

Our high school used to offer a vocational class in key punch.

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:52:17 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 10, 11:52Â*am, wrote:
On Jan 10, 12:48Â*pm, Tim wrote:

wrote in message

Not only with this system, but others in the house over the years I
have had a weird reaction to photobucket. Once I click on one picture
on PB and it comes up, I can't seem to get other pics to come up. I
clicked on the first pic Reggie put up and it came up in seconds, but
when I clicked on the second pic in his post, it just sits there
trying to load, but never does. Like I said, this has been happening
for some time, any ideas?
Trolls and posers with insults and no solutions (no clue) will be
ignored...
Can't help you. Â*Both loaded fine here.

Eisboch

Hummm. I rebooted and it seems to have solved the problem. Like I
said, I have had similar issues before, only with photobucket though.
I had tried simply emptying cash and clearing cookies, etc before
that, but it didn't work.

Oh well, could be a blocker setting somewhere, I guess I will have to
look further next time it happens.

Commodore 64s are like that. You should upgrade to a Windoze machine.- Hide quoted text -

Commodore? i thought it was a Wang?- Hide quoted text -

IBM... punch cards, two rooms.. But hey, I get air conditioning..

Our high school used to offer a vocational class in key punch.

I dated a key punch operator. And I thought she was smart and had a
terrific job. Maybe I was wrong, but there was no question she had
terrific legs. I *know* I got that right.

--Vic

wrote:

On Jan 10, 11:52 am, wrote:
On Jan 10, 12:48 pm, Tim wrote:

wrote in message

[...]

I dated a key punch operator.

Holy ****, you are old!

And I thought she was smart and had a
terrific job. Maybe I was wrong, but there was no question she had
terrific legs. I *know* I got that right.

Hummm, but not dead

--Vic- Hide quoted text -

First keypunch I used were 026's. punched as soon as you pressed a key. So
when doing my college programming, used lots of tab cards. The 029, waited
until the last column was entered before punching, so unless you made an
error on the last column, you were good to go. Still got a couple thousand
tab cards in the garage. We still use them for note cards.

Reaction- Galilee RI July 2008 Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 July 31st 08 10:05 PM
West System epoxy allergic reaction solution? SkipGundlach Boat Building 10 October 16th 06 07:51 PM
Captain Neal's 9/11 reaction JG ASA 0 December 29th 04 08:42 PM
Weird .... Eisboch General 8 December 8th 04 07:04 PM