Default Purchasing a Pistol

My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

Mikek

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 07:49:12 -0600, amdx wrote:

My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

===

Usually the seller will ship only to a local FFL. You'll have to pick
one in advance and agree on the fee. Your local FFL will do the
security check and paperwork before turning over the gun to you.

On 1/5/16 8:49 AM, amdx wrote:
My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

Mikek

Typically, you have to have a pistol shipped from a legitimate selling
dealer to a dealer with a federal firearms license in your area, from
whom you can pick it up. The local dealer might charge from $20 to $40
for the privilege. I've done this a few times...it's not complicated.

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 09:41:44 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/5/16 8:49 AM, amdx wrote:
My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

Mikek

Typically, you have to have a pistol shipped from a legitimate selling
dealer to a dealer with a federal firearms license in your area, from
whom you can pick it up. The local dealer might charge from $20 to $40
for the privilege. I've done this a few times...it's not complicated.

Why don't you tell this to your gun control liars. They are trying to
spin it that buying a gun on the internet is like getting a case of
Charmin from Amazon Prime. They would have you believe you get it in
the mail the next day.

On 1/5/16 8:49 AM, amdx wrote:
My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

Mikek

Typically, you have to have a pistol shipped from a legitimate selling
dealer to a dealer with a federal firearms license in your area, from
whom you can pick it up. The local dealer might charge from $20 to $40
for the privilege. I've done this a few times...it's not complicated.

Why don't you tell this to your gun control liars. They are trying to
spin it that buying a gun on the internet is like getting a case of
Charmin from Amazon Prime. They would have you believe you get it in
the mail the next day.

Obviously you missed the phrase "legitimate selling dealer to a dealer
with a federal firearms license". There are other, non-legitimate ways
to buy and sell firearms, eh?

Point us to one of your 'non-legitimate' (is that the same as 'illegitimate')internet sellers. Or is that just more Krauseheiße?

Harry didn't limit purchases to the Internet. He said, "There are
other, non-legitimate ways to buy and sell firearms." Good example was
the hotly debated (here) CNN documentary whereby firearms were purchased
without even being asked for identification, let alone a background check.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/5/16 8:49 AM, amdx wrote:
My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

Mikek

Typically, you have to have a pistol shipped from a legitimate selling
dealer to a dealer with a federal firearms license in your area, from
whom you can pick it up. The local dealer might charge from $20 to $40
for the privilege. I've done this a few times...it's not complicated.

It's not a "privilege", they are not in the business of selling other
people's guns. $20-$25 is normal for the transfer fee and fair.

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 07:49:12 -0600, amdx wrote:

My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

Mikek

Top Gun provides info on 'how to buy' on their website:

http://www.topgunsupply.com/gun-shipping-info.html

Don't know where you are in FL, but here's their listing of FFL holders in the state.

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchF...st=State&sv=FL

Bud's Guns may have a better assortment of FFL holders in your area. Plug in your zip
code here. I'd pick the closest and cheapest.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/ffl.php

Be sure to check out the gun before you take it from the FFL holder.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Tue, 05 Jan 2016 09:55:15 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 07:49:12 -0600, amdx wrote:

My wife ask me to buy her a Sig Sauer P238 Nitron.
I'm looking over websites and found Top Gun Supply.
Has anyone purchased from TOP GUN?
What paperwork is involved for an internet purchase?
We have Florida CC permits.

Mikek

Top Gun provides info on 'how to buy' on their website:

http://www.topgunsupply.com/gun-shipping-info.html

Don't know where you are in FL, but here's their listing of FFL holders in the state.

http://www.gunbroker.com/FFL/SearchF...st=State&sv=FL

Bud's Guns may have a better assortment of FFL holders in your area. Plug in your zip
code here. I'd pick the closest and cheapest.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/ffl.php

Be sure to check out the gun before you take it from the FFL holder.

Bud certainly looks better for my area. Top gun doesn't have anyone
within 100 miles

Pistol grips Poquito Loco General 69 July 28th 14 07:21 AM
My Custom CZ Pistol... F.O.A.D. General 8 June 13th 13 01:14 AM
Pistol case J Herring General 14 April 9th 13 12:30 PM
Soft Pistol Cases J Herring General 41 March 15th 13 12:49 AM
CZ Pistol Vids EmpacherFan General 11 October 16th 12 12:50 PM