Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Banned

Default Ready to give your Shabadah?

You will soon, as the Muslims will take over your Country in 15 years. What will your Grandchildren have left after the " muzzies " get through raping the USA.
Your President is an ISIS puppet and a muzzie himself.
Think of your Grandkids....HARD. It's THEY that will have to suffer the mess you allowed by letting the muzzies in in the first place.
In Canada, Trudeau will be assassinated soon.
They took our guns, but we still have Bows (and a Broadhead coated in Warfarin goes RIGHT through body armor) and the Police pose no threat to our taking back this country.

**** THE MUSLIMS.......KILL THEM ALL BEFORE THEY KILL US !!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost ready to go Frogwatch[_2_] General 10 December 23rd 10 12:19 AM
Almost ready to go Frogwatch[_2_] General 3 December 22nd 10 12:20 AM
Are you ready, Vic? Tim General 10 June 11th 09 07:02 AM
We're still not ready NOYB General 5 October 31st 05 12:47 PM
Almost ready bkr General 18 September 26th 03 07:48 PM