Default $16.83!

$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

Keyser Söze wrote:
$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

Too bad it only requires 4 gallons

On 12/1/15 4:24 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

Too bad it only requires 4 gallons

You seem to be as misinformed about car gas tank capacities as you are
about politics.

Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Söze View Post
$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.
Gotta love it. I put in 15 gallons on saturday and paid only $23. Hope it lasts for awhile.
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club