BoatBanter.com

-   -   $16.83! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/169567-%2416-83-a.html)

Keyser Söze December 1st 15 09:14 PM

$16.83!

That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

Califbill December 1st 15 09:24 PM

$16.83!

Keyser Söze wrote:
$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

Too bad it only requires 4 gallons

Keyser Söze December 1st 15 09:43 PM

$16.83!

On 12/1/15 4:24 PM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

Too bad it only requires 4 gallons

You seem to be as misinformed about car gas tank capacities as you are
about politics.

RGrew176 December 2nd 15 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keyser Söze (Post 1049989)
$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...I ended up paying less than a dollar a gallon.

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

Gotta love it. I put in 15 gallons on saturday and paid only $23. Hope it lasts for awhile.