Default $16.83!

$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 16:03:43 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food store,
but, still...

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

That was during the GHWB administration?
(gas at a tad less than a buck)

You must have had bad luck with girls. In the early 70s they were
pretty "easy" and gas was less than half a buck. Five bucks would
pretty much fill up my Corvette. (13-14 gallons)

On 12/1/15 7:02 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/1/2015 6:23 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 17:09:57 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Dec 2015 16:51:21 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

$16.83!
That's what I paid today to fill up the gas tank on my wife's
car. I did
have a 90 cent per gallon discount from my purchases at a food
store,
but, still...

I haven't filled up a car's gas tank for that kind of money since
I was
dating girls who *might* let you kiss them after the 6th date.

That was during the GHWB administration?
(gas at a tad less than a buck)

You must have had bad luck with girls. In the early 70s they were
pretty "easy" and gas was less than half a buck. Five bucks would
pretty much fill up my Corvette. (13-14 gallons)

I was a "free bird" for a while after my divorce...

===

Your ex must have breathed a big sigh of relief.

I can imagine all the females going, "Oh ****, look who just walked
in. Mr. Windbag
himself."
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

I suppose every pot has a cover but really, you're about the ugliest man
I've seen in decades, and you are a racist to boot, so I can only imagine
what women said about you in your single days.

Is Donald Trump your long-lost brother?

Is that insult aimed at me or at the two asswipe right wingers who
insulted me? Or do they get your usual pass?