Default Happy Thanksgiving Day!

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 17:29:04 -0500, Justan Olphart wrote:

On 11/27/2015 4:27 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 21:53:51 -0500, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 20:39:24 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 00:43:19 +0000, RGrew176
wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to all in rec.boats. Hope each and everyone had a
wonderful Thanksgiving Day. We all are truly blessed and have much to be
thankful for.
We had a great day here. Family and friends came over for the normal
feast and it was a great day.
I am still munching on the crudities.
I hope it was great for all of you guys.

I got an interesting idea from Alton Brown. Instead of the normal dry
broccoli, you quarter the stalks, slice them very thin lengthwise and
chop that about an inch long. Mix in some chopped tomatoes and splash
it with a vinaigrette. I didn't do his thing, I just used balsamic
vinegar and italian dressing.
I make a mean broccoli salad, but it's got more bacon in it than is good for you.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Is that even possible?

There's no such thing as too much bacon, but I don't think it's supposed to be all
that good for the cholesterol levels or something.

We've gotten hung up on Wrights thick sliced (availabe at WalMart BTW). Makes great
broccoli salad.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Heavens to mergatroids. You shop at Walmart?

Only to **** off Mr. Omniscient.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Happy Thanksgiving Don Drifter[_2_] General 3 November 24th 11 02:33 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Peaceful Bill Cruising 0 November 27th 08 04:10 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Randy ASA 3 November 23rd 07 08:14 PM
Happy Thanksgiving John Gaquin General 5 November 25th 04 12:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Bobsprit ASA 1 November 26th 03 08:55 PM