Default Is Paris/Isis Over?

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:45:49 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/28/2015 7:24 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 11/28/2015 6:01 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

I've seen enough of Flatulent Jim's posts over the years to know that
he's a low information voter on current events, that he has nothing of
significance to post on topic, that he's a coward who insults while
trying to hide behind anonymity, that he's somewhat of a racist, and
that he's repetitive. In other words, there nothing there of interest.

In other words, he's a lot like you, but even dumber. Why would I want
to read posts from a Herring semi-clone, eh?

I can remember the days when rec.boats was about boats and Jim often
contributed with sage advice regarding out-drives and winterization
issues of inboards. You often defended his contributions when Skipper
would go on one of his rants on the subjects. Times sure have changed.

That was then, when Jim had something relevant to say.
Now, I have no problem ignoring his posts, and it's a rare
event when I even open one. Why would Harry look?
You're a loyal friend of his, that's all.

You're right. Jim is a friend and I am very loyal to my friends.
I have another friend ... a lawyer ... who makes Harry look like Barry
Goldwater politically. We have had some "interesting" discussions but
remain good friends. One thing that we don't do though is making our
differences personal or insulting.

Jim and I don't always agree on things but I know him in a different
light than he likes to represent here ... and if you notice most of
it is regarding Harry. Jim would be horrified if the word got out
that he's actually a really decent guy. It would ruin his rec.boats
persona with Harry. :-)

One thing that would probably make a lot of people gasp ... I am
probably closer to being a liberal Democrat than a modern day
Republican. The Republican party I knew doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I guess I need to buy a program. Who is Jim?
Everyone here but Wayne and me seems to have several aliases.

wrote:

[...]

"Justan Olphart" ... also known as "FLJim" and a couple of other aliases.

Tim Tim is offline

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:45:49 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
I guess I need to buy a program. Who is Jim?
Everyone here but Wayne and me seems to have several aliases.

Well, then there's me....

wrote:

[...]

He's just an old fart living in Florida. And, he's the one Harry always badgers about
his anonymity (sp?).
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

Oh. Shame on you for outing him! :)
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 18:01:56 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/28/15 4:13 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 16:02:28 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 11/28/2015 3:01 PM, John H. wrote:
On Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:11:21 -0500, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 11/27/2015 6:55 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/27/15 5:38 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 22:44:25 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 11/26/2015 9:40 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/26/15 9:03 PM, John H. wrote:
On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 10:12:37 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 11/26/2015 10:00 AM, John H. wrote:
On Wed, 25 Nov 2015 11:33:11 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 11/25/2015 10:25 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/25/15 10:15 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/25/2015 10:13 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/25/15 10:10 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/25/2015 10:03 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/25/15 7:41 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 18:08:32 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

Will coverage of cop the killing a teen in Chicago be
another 24/7 story?
Can they manage two 24/7 stories?
We'll see.

The video definitely makes the cop appear in the wrong. But,
a first
degree murder
charge has been filed. What more do the marchers want. Is
this an
excuse to begin
looting and burning in Chicago?
--

You probably didn't understand the civil rights demonstrations
and

Point to ponder:

In the 400 days since this cop committed this obvious
murder, 396
blacks
were shot and killed by another black in the Chicago area.

Do they not understand the civil rights demonstrations and
marches of
the 1960s or that Black Lives Matter either?

You don't "get it," either, eh?

Yes Harry, I "get it". Probably better than you do.

I don't think so. The 1960's demonstrations/marches were mostly
against
institutional racism and violence. The Chicago demonstration, such
as it
was, was also against institutional racism and violence. Police
murder
of blacks seems to be endemic these days. Institutional violence.

We have, what, 30,000+ "deaths by gun" and mostly involving
non-police
individuals in this country each year. Peculiarly 'Merican, eh?

How many by suicide?
How many black on black?
How many while a crime was being committed?
How many with drug involvement?
How many accidental?
How many by illegal immigrants?

If you have a point to make, make it.
Otherwise admit that you are just parroting a statistic without
having a
clue as to what it implies.
Am I right, O' clueless one?

That one's probably way too hard for Krause to answer.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

He's afraid of what I might say in response to his answer. The
questions
asked are easily answered with a little digging.

When he's obviously put in a corner, he keeps his mouth shut. Most of
the time he
doesn't realize he was in a corner, opens his mouth, and looks even
more stupid.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Apparently you right wing trashmeisters can't read. I've often stated I
don't read FlaJim's posts firsthand and I usually ignore them when they
get reposted, and I usually don't respond when another right wing
trashmeister like you tries, and tries, and tries, et cetera.

I really find that hard to believe, Harry.

Only 'cause it's unbelievable.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

99.9% of FlaJim's comments here are totally devoid of content, which is
one reason of many not to bother with them.

Just the other day you said you only saw a miniscule number of his posts
and only when they are quoted by others. Now you say that 99.9%
of his posts are totally devoid of content.

How do you know that if you only see a small fraction of them?

Great minds, etc.

Should have read the posts out of sequence, but this way Krause can answer twice.
It'll be interesting to see if the answers are the same.

He already answered my question. Somehow reading .1% of what Jim posts
allows him to deduce that the other 99.1% posts are complete devoid of
content.

Not many have that profound ability.

Omniscience is hard to come by.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

I've seen enough of Flatulent Jim's posts over the years to know that
he's a low information voter on current events, that he has nothing of
significance to post on topic, that he's a coward who insults while
trying to hide behind anonymity, that he's somewhat of a racist, and
that he's repetitive. In other words, there nothing there of interest.

In other words, he's a lot like you, but even dumber. Why would I want
to read posts from a Herring semi-clone, eh?

Actually, Krause, there are a few people here who can see right through you. Jim is
one of them. Oh, now he's a racist too? Well, as that was said by a liar, he deserves
a pat on the back for the compliment.

He's a coward hiding behind anonymity? No more than you, fool. You know who he is, I
know, and most others here know who he is. And, as I've said, let me know what you
need to know about him, and I'll be glad to tell you.

You are a f'ing joke. And a liar.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

Oh, and in my case the 'H.' stands for 'salmonbait'.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

wrote:

[...]

I figured everyone knew who Justan Olphart is. Well, apparently
everyone but Greg, but then again he is still using DOS on a Win 95
computer. :-)

wrote:

[...]

You can call me Justan

On 11/29/2015 5:46 AM, Tim wrote:
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:45:49 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
I guess I need to buy a program. Who is Jim?
Everyone here but Wayne and me seems to have several aliases.

Well, then there's me....

Good to see you back. You sure did give us a scare.