Default Warm or what?

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:31:09 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 06:21:40 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

I couldn't imagine more snow than last year. I think I'd have to go spend it on my buddy's sailboat in the British Virgin Islands. Wife might not like that too much but you gotta do what you gotta do! ;-)

That sound like a good plan to me. My wife is looking at winter property in Texas at the moment.

You move to Texas and I'm not meeting you for a bike ride!

Depending on where in Texas. it can get pretty cold there too.
I froze my ass off in Dallas. Judy had to Fed Ex me a coat.

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 09:03:26 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

On 11/23/2015 8:18 AM, Tim wrote:
Don I hope you can miss it too. The big time forecasters say that this winter here isn't to be as cold but have a lot more snow than last year

47 when I got up this morning. Haven't decided yet, whether or not to
brave the cold and do outside work today. ;-)

It was down in the 60s here last night. A few more nights like that
and the pool will be too cold to get in, at least for us. I know those
folks up north are OK with the water being in the 70s but we like it
in the 80s.

wrote:

On 11/23/2015 8:18 AM, Tim wrote:
Don I hope you can miss it too. The big time forecasters say that this winter here isn't to be as cold but have a lot more snow than last year

47 when I got up this morning. Haven't decided yet, whether or not to
brave the cold and do outside work today. ;-)

It was down in the 60s here last night. A few more nights like that
and the pool will be too cold to get in, at least for us. I know those
folks up north are OK with the water being in the 70s but we like it
in the 80s.

Pfffft.if the ocean water hits the high 60's we're happy as clams.

wrote:

On 11/23/2015 8:18 AM, Tim wrote:
Don I hope you can miss it too. The big time forecasters say that this
winter here isn't to be as cold but have a lot more snow than last year

47 when I got up this morning. Haven't decided yet, whether or not to
brave the cold and do outside work today. ;-)

It was down in the 60s here last night. A few more nights like that
and the pool will be too cold to get in, at least for us. I know those
folks up north are OK with the water being in the 70s but we like it
in the 80s.

Pfffft.if the ocean water hits the high 60's we're happy as clams.

When the ocean here hits 60f it is an El Niño year. Normal is 48-55 year
round. But part of that is the upwelling that feeds the Eco system. Some
places here are a mile deep 1.5 miles offshore.

wrote:

On 11/23/2015 8:18 AM, Tim wrote:
Don I hope you can miss it too. The big time forecasters say that this winter here isn't to be as cold but have a lot more snow than last year

47 when I got up this morning. Haven't decided yet, whether or not to
brave the cold and do outside work today. ;-)

It was down in the 60s here last night. A few more nights like that
and the pool will be too cold to get in, at least for us. I know those
folks up north are OK with the water being in the 70s but we like it
in the 80s.

Pfffft.if the ocean water hits the high 60's we're happy as clams.

Come on down in January or February. My pool will be warm to you ;-)

Seriously, if you are around Ft Myers, look us up. I don't bite.

Is it warm GregS[_3_] Electronics 0 January 6th 10 05:27 PM
Warm clothes cavelamb himself[_4_] Cruising 1 April 3rd 08 05:29 AM
Water still warm Corsair23 General 3 October 20th 07 02:02 AM
Warm Fuzzies Roger Long Cruising 2 August 17th 07 02:03 AM
Changing oil - does it have to be warm? William Andersen General 12 October 5th 05 09:25 PM