Default The good side of the end of DST

wrote:
On Fri, 6 Nov 2015 13:27:03 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Here the sun sets at 1700 hrs AST (when we see it) and although we got
up to around 60F today, we've been averaging around the middle forties
or as high as 50 the last week or so.

Sunset here was officially 1742.

Cold last night. But I am at the ocean. Was supposed to be the crab
opener, but toxins due to warm water and algae blooms, so season postponed.
Still a big party, and launching after breakfast. Probably 70 during the
day. Rain tomorrow.

Justan Olphart
wrote:

Here the sun sets at 1700 hrs AST (when we see it) and although we got up to around 60F today, we've been averaging around the middle forties or as high as 50 the last week or so.

Sunset here was officially 1742.

"Celsius or Fahrenheit? :-) :-) :-)"

When I'm in here I usually try to talk 'merican to avoid confusing the locals.

On 11/7/15 11:42 AM, True North wrote:
Justan Olphart
wrote:

Here the sun sets at 1700 hrs AST (when we see it) and although we got up to around 60F today, we've been averaging around the middle forties or as high as 50 the last week or so.

Sunset here was officially 1742.

"Celsius or Fahrenheit? :-) :-) :-)"

When I'm in here I usually try to talk 'merican to avoid confusing the locals.

To do that with several of the righties here, you'd have to talk pidgin
'Merican.
Tim Tim is offline

No dead logs...the propane delivery tanker stopped off this week to top
us off at 400 gallons, some of which are used to run the fireplaces.

I don't burn wood either. I give it to people in need to help heat their homes...

On Sat, 7 Nov 2015 08:24:31 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

No dead logs...the propane delivery tanker stopped off this week to top
us off at 400 gallons, some of which are used to run the fireplaces.

Global warming, thanks for pitching in ;-)