Default What could be nicer...

....eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:01:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

...eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

That is cool but I like to see them picking off cats better.
It is healthier for the environment.

On 11/4/2015 12:56 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:01:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

...eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

That is cool but I like to see them picking off cats better.
It is healthier for the environment.

I agree.

Here's one reason why.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...E514F2439E508D

On 11/4/2015 8:00 AM, Justan Olphart wrote:
On 11/4/2015 12:56 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:01:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

...eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

That is cool but I like to see them picking off cats better.
It is healthier for the environment.

I agree.

Here's one reason why.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...E514F2439E508D

I saw something on one of the cable TV networks about common house cats.
Apparently they share the same temperament and killing instincts that
the big cats (lions, tigers, etc.) have. If they were bigger, they
would be likely to turn on and eat their owners.

On Wed, 4 Nov 2015 08:00:30 -0500, Justan Olphart
wrote:

Here's one reason why.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...E514F2439E508D

Lots of women have a smelly pussy but I have never seen anyone so
proud of it.

On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 00:56:44 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:01:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

...eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

That is cool but I like to see them picking off cats better.
It is healthier for the environment.

Not cool at all. Please read post to Krause. I hope the bird made it.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:01:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

...eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

No you don't, dumb****. What happened to the eagle (if that's what it was). Those
propellers will easily take off a finger, let alone cut up an eagle, or hawk or any
other bird, very badly. You'll note the drone is still transmitting, which means the
owner can easily retrieve and repair it.

No one knows what happened to the bird. I hope it made it.

And I hope you learned something.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 11/4/15 2:45 PM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:01:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

...eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

No you don't, dumb****. What happened to the eagle (if that's what it was). Those
propellers will easily take off a finger, let alone cut up an eagle, or hawk or any
other bird, very badly. You'll note the drone is still transmitting, which means the
owner can easily retrieve and repair it.

No one knows what happened to the bird. I hope it made it.

And I hope you learned something.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Johnnycakes, I really don't give a **** about you and your boytoy
hobbies. I hope the eagle made it, too, and I hope eagles learn to
recognize those damned drones for the intrusive pieces of **** they are.

On Wed, 4 Nov 2015 15:21:04 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 11/4/15 2:45 PM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:01:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

...eagle takes down annoying drone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr-xBtVU4lg

Hope this happens everywhere...

No you don't, dumb****. What happened to the eagle (if that's what it was). Those
propellers will easily take off a finger, let alone cut up an eagle, or hawk or any
other bird, very badly. You'll note the drone is still transmitting, which means the
owner can easily retrieve and repair it.

No one knows what happened to the bird. I hope it made it.

And I hope you learned something.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

Johnnycakes, I really don't give a **** about you and your boytoy
hobbies. I hope the eagle made it, too, and I hope eagles learn to
recognize those damned drones for the intrusive pieces of **** they are.

Then don't 'hope this happens everywhere', you friggin' fool.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!