Default New signs

I have been the "private maintainer" of the nav aids coming into the
Estero river for quite a while. I lost my contact at Lee County for
signs so I ended up making some today. I shot the pix in the dark to
see how the reflective surface works

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/new%2034%20signs.jpg

I am replacing this one that was blown up by lightning

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/number%2034.jpg

We have been living with this for a while

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/temp%2034%20pole.jpg

I am sure it is not exactly kosher but close enough for redneck work.
I will get them up on the pole Sunday.

On Sun, 01 Nov 2015 01:54:38 -0400, wrote:

I have been the "private maintainer" of the nav aids coming into the
Estero river for quite a while. I lost my contact at Lee County for
signs so I ended up making some today. I shot the pix in the dark to
see how the reflective surface works

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/new%2034%20signs.jpg

I am replacing this one that was blown up by lightning

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/number%2034.jpg

We have been living with this for a while

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/temp%2034%20pole.jpg

I am sure it is not exactly kosher but close enough for redneck work.
I will get them up on the pole Sunday.

Look pretty damn good to me.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!
Tim Tim is offline

I have been the "private maintainer" of the nav aids coming into the
Estero river for quite a while. I lost my contact at Lee County for
signs so I ended up making some today. I shot the pix in the dark to
see how the reflective surface works

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/new%2034%20signs.jpg

I am replacing this one that was blown up by lightning

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/number%2034.jpg

We have been living with this for a while

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/temp%2034%20pole.jpg

I am sure it is not exactly kosher but close enough for redneck work.
I will get them up on the pole Sunday.
-----

Very good Greg. Glad to see you're "gainfully employed!" Lol!

Signs of the Times Wayne.B General 19 June 23rd 10 09:56 PM
Signs Cliff General 41 April 13th 09 04:17 PM
Among the first signs of insanity is... Ralph Waldo Emerson ASA 8 May 22nd 06 11:32 PM
Among the first signs of insanity is... Ralph Waldo Emerson ASA 0 May 22nd 06 01:16 AM
Signs of Our Times Harry Krause General 2 September 10th 04 03:25 AM