Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Great Pie!

We visited the Bush's Baked Beans factory while in Tennessee. Had a piece of this
with a lunch at the factory. Spectacular! Much better than pecan, although it does
have pecans in it. As I'm what you'd call a hate-filled, murdering, raping Republican
racist, I thought I'd share. :)

Bush's Pinto Bean Pie

Ingredients

1 1/2 cup BUSH'S® Pinto Beans with 1/4 cup of remaining juice
2 unbaked pie crusts
3 cup sugar
2 sticks margarine
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups pecan pieces
6 eggs

Directions

Beat eggs in bowl. Once well beaten, combine with remaining ingredients and pour into
unbaked pie shells.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour

--

Ban idiots, not guns!