Default Funny stuff...

Second Poll Finds Massive Drop In Support For Trump in Iowa

One day after a Quinnipiac poll showed that Ben Carson has surpassed
Donald Trump in Iowa by a whopping 8 points, a second poll was released
confirming the identical results and turn in the Presidential race.

In the Quinnipiac poll, Carson led Trump in the Republican presidential
race 28-20. But in a newly released Des Moines Register poll, Carson
leads Trump 28-19. Both polls show Senators Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz
polling around 10% and battling for third.

The Trump campaign responded to the first poll showing Carson with a
lead by retweeting an attack on the intelligence of Iowa voters,
implying that their brains had been damaged by genetically-modified
corn. Trump later deleted the tweet and took to Twitter to blame a
“young intern” for the tweet.

- - -

Right, Iowa Republicans are turning away from loudmouthed bigot Trump to
schizophrenic former surgeon Carson.

Imagine Carson in a one-on-one debate with, oh, Hillary Clinton.

Go, GOP.

On 10/23/2015 12:52 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

I can picture the poor sound guy at the audio mixing board. Gain set at
minus 12db to accommodate Hillary's cackling and plus 12db to hear
anything Carson says.

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 13:07:02 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

That is why they have the ability to mix in each mike at a different
level. The problem is Hillary might drive Carson's mike into
saturation ;-)

The only good thing I can say about Carson is that he is smart enough
to grow into the job. I still think Trump is just a fad that will
fade. I still have not written Jeb off although I am not ready to vote
for him. A rerun of 1992 is just scary and says a lot about the sad
state of the US political situation.

wrote:

[...]

Carson is insane. When you look at the list of "stuff" he believes, I
don't know how you can come to a different conclusion. There are many
collections and clips of some of the really wild things he's said over
the years, and they would give any rational person the willies. I'm not
referring to innocent misstatements, to which every pol is prone.

But, hey, if the GOPers want to nominate him, I'm all for it. I'm sure
he can be persuaded to repeat this craziness on the debate state.

Funny stuff Hank[_3_] General 0 November 23rd 13 03:17 PM
Funny Stuff F.O.A.D. General 114 May 5th 13 02:54 PM
More funny stuff X ` Man[_3_] General 21 August 4th 12 01:41 AM
Some funny stuff. [email protected] General 3 February 12th 09 11:16 PM
Funny stuff... hk General 6 September 10th 08 11:38 AM