Default Private industry competes with the government and wins

Lloyds is competing with NFIP

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...lorida/2175614

http://tinyurl.com/lnxu9xf

On 10/22/15 12:22 PM, wrote:
Lloyds is competing with NFIP

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...lorida/2175614

http://tinyurl.com/lnxu9xf

Are we still subsidizing insurance rates for shorefront property owners?

On Thu, 22 Oct 2015 13:02:36 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/22/15 12:22 PM, wrote:
Lloyds is competing with NFIP

http://www.tampabay.com/news/busines...lorida/2175614

http://tinyurl.com/lnxu9xf

Are we still subsidizing insurance rates for shorefront property owners?

Absolutely, that is welfare for the rich. At least Lloyds will be
making real underwriting decisions, not political decisions.

FEMA should have never allowed rebuilding New Orleans below the
current FIRM guidelines. I can say, in their defense, those beach
front people are now required to be 14 feet above the datum plane if
they rebuild or do substantial additions.
The mistake is not charging the ones who aren't, a ****load for their
insurance.
You can bet, the ones who are getting a deal from Lloyds are in a
fairly low risk area but trapped by the flawed maps FEMA is using.